*Side Chapter*

~Annies Pov~

"The trials coming up you know." 

"I know Renier."

"So what are we going to do?" Bertolt asked.

"I'm going to plead guilty... for both charges."

"What!"

"Be quiet. Am I not guilty?"

"Yea but-"

"Leave it Bertolt." Reiner said. "We got caught there's nothing  we can do besides lie some more."

"I'm done Bertolt" I said. "Armin wants her, fine then. I thought I could change his mind."

"But you said-"

"It's over. What else do you want me to do? You don't have the plead guilty but I am. Theres no point anymore."

Bertolt nodded but didn't say anything. Did I feel bad? No. They agreed to help me and knew what they were getting into if we got caught. We were defiantly going to jail. There was no denying it. I envied y/n . She got what I wanted. Of course I knew what I was doing was wrong. But I just wanted him back. I didn't think that night at the hotel was going to start a relationship between the two. I just figured it would be a hookup. But now look. Here I was, ready to give up my future because I got tired of fighting for the person I loved. I made mistakes in the past... too many, and he left... just to find someone better than me and it hurt. But there was no reason for me to go and try to hurt her, and for that, I'm sorry y/n. 

~Porco's Pov~

I gripped the edge of my sink after I finished icing my body for the fourth time today. I looked up at my battered and bruised face in the mirror. I might have underestimated Armin. I got a few good punches in but when he was angry he didn't hold back. Eren and Levi... well they beat the shit out of me. I didn't expect for anyone to find us never mind that many people. I clutched the side of my abdomen where Levi had kicked me leaving a large purple bruise. I know I shouldn't have touched her like that. I was just so angry. I've loved her for years. I knew her since we were kids. Then some random guy comes out of nowhere makes her miserable and then she runs back to him. My relationship with her was ruined. There's nothing I can say or do to get her to forgive me or even look at me. Not that I deserve forgiveness. I just wanted to be with her. But everything is clear now. I was going after y/n this whole time. When I should've went after the root of the problem. Armin. If I can't have her...neither can he. Y/n... I might be sorry for hurting you. But I won't be sorry for what I'm going to do to him. Even if I don't know what that is yet... they'll all regret getting in our way. But Armin wasn't my only problem. I had to deal with Levi too. He acts as if he's the worlds strongest man and some savior. I wasn't going to let y/n suffer with that idiot she calls a boyfriend. Even if that means I'll have to hurt her some more. 

I heard a loud knock on my door and went to open it. 

"Are you Porco Galliard?"

"Uh yea that's me. Who's asking?"

"I'm agent and agent from the Sina Police Department. Your under arrest for attempted rape and sexual assault. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you do or say will be used in a court of law."

~3rd Person pov~

Porco was dragged out of the house and thrown into the back of a cop car. Porco's plan for Armin and Levi would not be going into effect.  Annie, Reiner and Bertolt had all decided to plead guilty to their charges. Everything seemed to calm down for y/n and Armin. Although y/n still had her parents to deal with, everything would be easier from now on. All they had to do was focus on each other. Maybe going with Mikasa to Eren's dorm that day wasn't such a bad idea after all. But of course like any other love story, there was more bumps in the road to come.