*Ten*

"What?"

"I said do you want to be my girlfriend."

"Like officially?"

"Yes, officially." he said with a laugh.

"Hell yea!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He rested his forehead on mine and kissed the tip of my nose. 

"Now, I want you to put me in your bio so that Porco guy sees."

"Armin..."

"I can't help being jealous. He clearly wants a piece of you, and I'm not gonna let that happen.".

"Never say that." I said sticking my tongue out in disgust. 

He laughed as I let go of him and stood up and stretched. 

"But seriously. Do it." he bent down and whispered in my ear. "Your my bitch remember? You said it yourself."

I felt my body heat up at his words and I looked away in embarrassment. 

"I'm going to take a shower." I stood up fast and made my way to the bathroom. However, my legs had other plans and decided to stop working mid stride. I was three seconds from face planting when Armin grabbed me. 

"You can't walk stupid. Let me carry you." 

"No, I can manage."

"Shush." he said as he picked me up bridal style. 

He carried me to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stepped in and went to close the curtain when he stopped me. 

"Want me to join you?"

"No."

"I'm not going to do anything , just shower."

"It's not you who I'm worried about."

"What? Oh. Oh.

I looked down and shifted my weight on my feet before he spoke again.

"I didn't think you'd be the type to not be able to hold back y/n."

"Well it's only when I'm around you, now out!" I said forcing the curtain shut.

"Ok, be fast I wanna wash up too."

"I will". 

Armin and I had took our showers and were now cuddled in bed together. He was engrossed in his book again and he drew soothing circles on my back with his fingers. 

"Armin?"

"Yea?"

"Do you wanna talk about Annie?"

I felt him stiffen slightly and he looked up from his book. Maybe I should have waited to ask

"Not right now."

"Ok, I'm here when you want to.

"I know." he said and went back to reading. There was defiantly more I was missing. I don't think that was the first time Annie had approached Armin like that. I let out a yawn and laid my head down on his chest.

"If your tired then go to sleep. Don't let me keep you up."

"No I'm fine." I said yawing again. Oops.

"Clearly. You used a lot of energy. I'll go to bed too."

"No!"

"And why not?"

"Can you read me to sleep?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes." I said and gave him a cheeky smile.