*Twenty Six*

~Smut Chapter~

When you arrived at the house. Armin wasted no time in pulling your clothes off. And he had you up against the wall.

"Armin..holy shit. Armin wait. "

"No, right here."

"Shoul- shouldn't we move to the bedroom."

"No."

He pulled my shirt off. And his mouth moved from my jaw down to my neck, then to my breasts and stomach. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off pressing me into the wall once more. He got on his knees and pushed my legs apart as he kissed my inner thigh.

"Armin... please."

"Mhmm, you don't need to be begging yet."

He pulled my underwear off and his tongue worked wonders. My head leaned back against the wall and I ran my fingers through his hair. My breath hitched as he gripped my hip supporting me so I didn't fall over. He added a finger causing me to flinch as he moved it back and forth.

"Don't you dare stop."

My words made him go faster and my legs instinctively tried to close. He pushed them open with his free hand and continued to finger you. Your knees buckled causing him to stop and pick you up.

"Armin-"

He slammed his mouth on mine putting his tongue in, taking my breath away. He carried me to to kitchen still kissing me. He sat me on the kitchen island and put his head between my legs. My back arched and I grabbed onto his shoulders. His fingers moved in and out, and he knew my body too well now. He knew where and where not to kiss me. He knew exactly were my spot was so his fingers hit it perfectly every time leaving me a complete and utter mess. When I finally came he pulled his fingers out and stood up.

"See how good you taste." he said putting those same two fingers in my mouth.

He pulled me off the counter and flipped me around so that I was bent over on it. He unzipped he pants and positioned himself behind me.

"You're gonna fuck me on the kitchen counter?"

"Why you don't want to do it here?"

"Its not that, you- shit."

He thrusted inside me without warning and he held my head down against the cool counter top. He pulled my hands behind my back and held them together by my wrists. My whole body was on fire. We had never did it like this before and he normally wasn't this impatient. But I liked it.

"Fa-faster."

"Beg."

"Not this again."

"Then I'll stop."

"N-no don't"

"Then let me hear you beg."

"A-Armin...will you please...go faster."

"Whatever you say."

He let go of my wrists and both his hands gripped my hips. One of his hands let go and he grabbed my hair causing me to shut my eyes and arch my back. My slight change in position made him go deeper and faster making my legs shake.

"Hold it."

"I can't."

"Yes you can. Hold it."

He ket going, and not allowing me any recovery at all. I bit down on my lip. I guess he felt me tighten and his grip on my hair tightened as he moaned.

"I said hold it."

"I'm try-trying."

He let go of my hair and that same hand wrapped around my neck pulling me into him. His chest pressed against my back and he bit down on my collar bone. Like I said before, he knew all my weak spots, and that combined with how fast he was going made me cum. He let go of my neck and I leaned over on the counter trying to catch my breath.