*Nineteen*

~TW: Violence~

"Guys I gotta go, my mom just said my dad was in an accident."

"What? I'll take you."

"No, no Armin, you need to catch up with your work. You've been with me all week."

"I don't care, it's dark and the crazy people are out now. I'm going, I don't wanna hear it."

"Armin-"

"No, grab your shit."

Armin and I headed back to the car and and I put my address in the GPS.

"Armin I really don't need you to go."

"Yes you do."

"My dad doesn't even like you."

"I don't care."

He put his hand on my thigh like normal and kept his eyes on the road. I couldn't help but be nervous...what if my dad was actually really hurt? But why did my mom say come home? Why didn't she just send me the hospital he's at? I played with my fingers and got lost in my thoughts so I couldn't hear Armin talking to me.

"Y/n!"

"Huh, what?"

"Were you listening?"

"No...sorry."

"It's ok. I'm sure he's fine, were almost at your house...we can talk to your mom and then head to the hospital."

"That's why I'm confused. Why would my mom make us go all the way to my house and then to the hospital?"

"I- I don't know. I guess that's weird."

"Maybe she needs help with something."

"Yea, maybe"

We finally got back to my house and I opened the door. Armin followed close behind me, hesitant out of fear of my mother's reaction when she saw him.

"Mom? Were are you?"

"Why are the lights off?"

"I dunno....Mom?"

We walked around the house looking in every room. She wasn't there.

We ended up in my Dad's office and suddenly the lights flicked on. Armin pulled me close out of instinct and we met face to face with the one person I didn't wan to see again. Porco.

"What the hell."

I turned around to go out the door but before I could get there my mom closed it, and locked us in.

"Mom!" I yelled and banged on the door. "Let us out."

"y/n."

All my movements ceased and I almost threw up at the sound of his voice. His footsteps became loud and my eardrums felt like they were going to burst.

"Don't fucking take another step." Armin stood in between Porco and I, shielding me from his gaze.

"Move."

"How did you get out?"

"Her parent's bailed me out."

My heart sank. I knew they wouldn't believe me.

"The police didn't have enough evidence to keep me. So the bail was cheap."

"I don't get why you don't just give up. Leave us alone."

"This is between me and y/n. Not you."

I was still facing the door. I couldn't turn around and look at him. I was so freaked out.