*One*

art credit:@artofneight on insta

Welcome to Want You

If your from Tik Tok thank you so much for checking out my story

There will be trigger and nsfw warnings throughout this book because it's never my intention to make someone upset. If something isn't addressed my dm's are open and I can fix it if you message me through there because it is a lot easier then scrolling hundreds of comments. Also I switch between first and third person for the first few chapters so it might get little confusing but I will go back and fix it soon. Thanks for reading!

~Smut Chapter ~

It was late in the day and I finished all the work for my classes and had the rest of the weekend to myself. I slumped over on my bed and covered my face with my arm. "Ugh, how the hell did I get in this school" you thought to yourself. You closed your eyes for what felt like a brief moment until your roommate came bursting in through the door.

"Get up Y/n" she said while shoving your shoulder.

"Go away Mikasa, I'm sleepy-". As you turned your back to her. Before you knew it you were being pried out of bed by her strong hands. "What. The actual. Fuck." you groaned.

"Get up, were going to hang out with some of my friends, and don't cruse at me." she ordered.

"I'm comfy here.".

"I thought you were a party animal?" she smirked.

"Party? Where? How come I wasn't invited?" you said, your head still foggy.

"You have selective hearing. Come on, get up, we're going to hang out with some of my friends." You let out a low groan and rolled out of your bed.

"Casual?" you asked. Mikasa nodded, letting you know that what you were wearing was fine. The two of you walked to the elevator and entered. "So, where are we going?".

"Eren's dorm, remember we said we wanted to introduce you to our friends.".

"Oh yea! You could've just told me that instead of dragging me out." Mikasa let out a chuckle. "So I'm guessing this isn't a big group because you don't like large groups.". You questioned. She wasn't much of a partier and you and Eren had to drag her out most of the time. However, if Eren was going somewhere she would easily follow.

"It's a decent size" she replied as you got off and started walking again.

The two of you reached Eren's dorm and Mikasa gave the door a knock. A few moments later Eren came to the door.

"It's about time the two of you showed up." He said with a grin. Now we can get started. We entered the dorm and there were some faces I didn't recognize.

"Hey, Ackermen is here. And she brought... a friend?" A girl said. She was tall and skinny, with short brown hair that was pulled back and had freckles. She stood by the TV and held a blonde hair girl's hip.

"Yea, I'm Y/n her roommate." you said with a wave.

"Roommate?" A guy piped up. " The party animal we've heard so much about?" He said with a smile. He was tall too, with a low buzz cut and a beer in his hand.

"Yea that's me! Hope you've heard good things." I said with a laugh

"Of course! Eren and Mikasa love you. Names Connie by the way."

"And I'm Ymir." the girl from before said.

"Everyone introduce yourselves! Don't be dicks." Eren yelled and everyone laughed.