*Fourteen*

~TW(sexual assault)~

We got back to the beach house and took showers. Separately this time.

"Hey Armin, I've gotta get some clothes. Can I have your car keys?"

"I can go with you."

"That's ok, I'll be fast."

He handed me his keys and I hopped in his car. I put in the address of the store he told me to go to and started driving. I got to the store and walked in picking up a few outfits. I was almost ready to leave when a familiar voice called me. I turned around and my gaze hardened. You have got to be kidding.

"Y/n come home with me."

"Take a hike Porco."

"Seriously? Do you know how hurt your mom is right now."

"No,nor do I care."

"What the hell is wrong with you? Your not acting like the y/n I know."

Wow maybe I need whatever drugs he's taking.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Ever since you've been with him you're acting all different. You never lash out at your parents."

"That's because they want me to be with you and I don't want to."

His eyes widened for a seconded and he grit his teeth. I took this moment to disappear into the store and texted Armin.

Hey Armin I'm at the store and Porco found me what do I do.

Wait he's there? Fuck. I should've gone with you.

Yea I'm in the back of the store I just got away from him.

Stay there. I'm going text my friend who lives down here to drive me.

Alright.

I must have left my location on. That had to be the only way he could have found me. Unless he followed us?

I moved around making sure he didn't see where I was and hide behind the clothes.

He was obsessed. I don't know how I didn't realize all this time that he had feelings for me. Just a few days ago we were having fun just like in high school and now I'm hiding from him in a clothing store.

I was so preoccupied in my thoughts I didn't see or hear Porco when he walked behind me. He grabbed my arm and pushed me into a changing room.

"Proco what the hell-"

He held both of my wrists and kissed me.I fought back but he didn't let go. I gasped which gave him an opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. I could have thrown up right there. My instinct took over and I bit down his tongue hard. He stopped taken aback, but he still didn't let go of my wrists.

"You're gonna regret that."

He pushed me against the wall still tightly holding my wrists.

"You can't call for help. I'm friends with the owner and workers they're on break."

Why would I need to call for help?

"You think if we do it now that Plan B will kick in?"

He's gonna... no he wouldn't. He did follow us. How would he know about the Plan B?

"Let go."

"No. I don't want to."

He grazed his mouth from my jawline down to my collar bone leaving a bite mark.