*Seven*

~Filler Chapter~

I sat down on the couch in Porco's house while he watched me closely. 

"So your telling me, that you and this guy fucked multiple times, he even said he liked you. Took you on a date, and then made out with another girl?"

"Isn't that what I just said." 

"What's his address? I'll beat the shit out of him."

"Your no help! I came here cause I needed to get away and you wanna act stupid."

"Your like a sister to me, just trying to help you get revenge."

"I don't want revenge, I want to forget I even let him touch me." I said crossing my arms with a huff.

"How about this. You stay in the guest room until Monday  and  we spend the rest of the weekend doing whatever you want, just like when we were kids."

"That sounds nice." I muttered.

"Of course it does because you'll be with me. Did you tell your parents you were in town?"

"No! And it's gonna stay that way. I don't feel like listening to my mom huff and puff about why I'm not on campus studying."

"Your probably right, did you eat?"

"No, I don't really know if I can to be honest."

"Well I'll order takeout. At lest try to eat."

"Alright I will." Porco walked out of the living room and I laid down on the couch with a sigh. 

Maybe I moved way to fast with Armin. No I definitely moved way to fast with him. I don't even understand why I like him so much. I just do. But right now I couldn't bare to even picture his face. My mind traveled back to how his hands held her hips. The same way he did me. Maybe Annie came onto him? But why was he holding her like that? It didn't add up. I was brought back to reality when I heard my phone buzz. I was added back to that damn group chat.

*y/n has been added to the group*

@kingjean: Connie I told you not to add her. Give her some space.

@mymomsatitan:I miss herrrrrr😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

@thefounder: istg the next person who adds Connie back is getting kicked out too

@mymomsatitan: your mom added me

@y/n: I hate you guys rn, Connie you broke my phone with your 200 calls and messages

@mymomsatitan: Y/N YOUR TALKING YAY❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

*y/n has left the group*

@mymomsatitan: NOOOOOOO💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

@historiaistheloml: Will you stfu with the emojis

@mymomsatitan:Quiet Ymir, go make out with Historia or sum

*historiaistheloml removed mymomsatitan from the group*

@thefounder: THANK YOU

I tossed my phone and held my hands to my face. The harder I tried not the think about it, the more the scene played in my head. Why the hell would he play me like that?

"Y/n I'm going to pick up the food. I'll be back in about twenty minutes" 

"Alright..."

"You okay?"