*Fifteen*

~Smut Chapter~

~Armin's Pov~

"What y/n?"

"Mmm nothing..." she said in her sleep.

So she hadn't meant to tell me. I smiled to myself knowing that she loved me too. Of course she didn't mean to tell me. It was an accident in her delirium. But she still said it. 

I scooted in next to her and she instinctively wrapped her arms around me and smiled in her sleep. Nothing about this whole week was normal. She had been heartbroken, kidnapped and sexually harassed all in about two weeks. There was no way she was fine. I just think she doesn't want to worry me. However, Erwins plan was going to fix all this. Y/n was stressed and honesty mentally broken even if she tried no to show it. I wanted to make all her pain go away and stop the nightmares that are going to grow. I don't care what it takes. I'll fix everything for her. 

~Y/n pov~

I woke up and turned over to find Armin missing.I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. 

"Morning." He said as I walked into the kitchen. He looked kinda...awkward. 

"Good morning. You ok?"

"Yea. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, you look like you wanna say something."

"Yea um...do you remember what you said last night?"

"That I was tired?"

"No, after that."

"Pretty sure I went to sleep, I don't remember. Was I talking in my sleep?"

"Yea I think so. It's ok it doesn't matter."

Nope he was defiantly lying. 

"Hungry?"

"Yea."

He pushed a plate towards me. He was acting different. "Armin, are you sure you ok?"

"Yea fine." He said as he sat down next to me. 

"Should we go back today?"

"You sure you want to, after yesterday?"

"Yea I don't care. I kinda miss everyone."

"What if I call everyone down here?"

"That'd be nice. Actually, yea lets do that so I don't have to go back just yet."

@thebettercolossal: you guys should come to my beach house y/n and I miss you guys.

@mymomsatitan awww y/n I miss you too❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️

@thebettercolossal: ok connie💀 so who's coming?

@"meat" me!

@thefounder: i'll go

@50%off: I'm coming

@queenriess: Me too!

@historiaistheloml: I'm coming

@kingjean: Same

@mikasaackerman: wait is Eren going?

@thefounder: yes...

@kingjean: no he's not

@mikasaackerman: ok I'm coming

@mymomsatitan: LMFAO HOW DOES THAT FEEL JEAN? SHE WANTS SOME OF THAT YEAGER😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂