*Nine*

~Smut Chapter (slight BDSM)~

"What?"

"You heard me. Whos the hell is Porco?"

I hate it here.

"He's my bestfriend." I said sitting up. "Why?" I asked

"Why? You have got to be kidding."

"I'm confused." I really wasn't, I just wanted to rile him up a bit.  He walked over to me and leaned down so that we were eye level.

"You paraded around with his ass for two days. Not to mention you sleeping over. What did you do at night?"

"We went to that water park" I said.

"You know exactly what I mean, stop playing dumb."

"I'm not, I don't get what your saying." I knew exactly what he meant. He stood up in frustration and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"I'm saying I'm jealous.

Wow, I didn't actually think he'd say it in words.

"You think I didn't notice that shit in your bag?" he said pointing at my lingerie. "Did you wear it for him?" Alright now he was doing too much.

"So what if I did?"

He squinted at me and clenched his fists but relaxed them just as fast.

"Does he fuck as good as me?" 

"Wha-"  I was caught off guard by his question, not being able to answer.

"You were so bold a second ago. What happened?" 

I didn't answer and redirected my gaze to my hands.

He leaned in by my ear and whispered "How many fingers did he get?" he then moved his mouth from my ear and down to my neck biting it. As fast as his touch came it left again. "I wanna see you in that." he said pointing at my bag. "Now". 

I jumped fast and grabbed my bag and scurried to the bathroom. Now I know why he had booked this dumb ass honeymoon suite. He wasn't going to fuck me. He was going to rearrange my fucking insides. I changed into the lingerie and admired myself for a few moments in the mirror. I slowly walked out and Armin looked up from his phone. He was in just his sweat pants and had his abs on full display. 

"Wow." he said. "I can't believe that fuck got to see this before me." 

Porco never got to see anything, but I wasn't gonna say that now. 

"Come here."  I walked over and he grabbed my shoulder forcing me to bend over on the bed causing my ass to be on full display. 

"Your being punished, do you know why?"

"Because I spent the night with Porco."

"That's part of it." Part? You have got to be kidding. "Those pictures, really pissed me off. He had his hands all over you. And you say your just friends?" I gulped, I didn't realize how mad he actually was. "Then you go and sleep with his ass, twice." That literally never happened but I was too afraid to speak up now. 

He walked away for a moment and I heard him rummage in his bag. Oh God.

"I'm going to remind you who you belong too." He held an object in my face asked me a question. "Do you know what this is?" 

"No"

"It's a flogger.. specifically a riding crop" he said in a serious tone. "I'm going to hit you a total of ten times. I want you to count all of them. Do you understand?"