*Twelve*

~TW(violence and mention of rape and abuse)~

~Armin's Pov~

I sprinted out of the library in search for y/n. I asked Mikasa if she had came back and she said no. I called our group facetime which y/n, Renier, and Bertdolt didn't join. Fuck.

"Arimin what's up?" Eren said.

"Yea wtf I'm eating".

"Sasha your always eating." I responded "But all jokes aside, I think y/n is in trouble."

"What? What kind of trouble I-"

"Mikasa calm down. Tell everybody to come outside I think Annie, Renier and Bertdolt have her."

We all met outside the dorm building, when I say everyone I mean everyone. Mikasa, Jean, Eren, Connie, Sasha, Ymir, Historia, Marco, Zeke, Levi, Jess, Floch, Hange, Erwin, Hitch and even Petra.

"Alright I think it's best if we split into groups. Eren you come with me." We all made our groups. Jean with Marco. Connie with Sasha, Ymir with Historia, Zeke with Erwin, Levi with Jess, Hitch with Petra and Mikasa with Floch who was not very happy about her paring. We then split up all over campus looking for the four of them but we turned up nothing. We all met back outside of the school hall.

"We need to call the cops. We can't find them on campus. Where could they have gone?" Mikasa said. I thought for a moment. Where the hell did they go? They could have only have her in so many places. That's it.

"Guys! I know why we can't find them. It's because their not on campus. They took her somewhere." Levi's gaze hardened. While Zeke moved back and forth. Mikasa gulped and then I spoke again.

"Mikasa call the cops. I know exactly where they are." We all got into sperate cars after Mikasa called the cops and we drove to a town called Marley. Once we arrived I tracked down Bertdolt who left his snapmap on like a dumbass. He was at Renier's house.

"Now what?" Eren asked once we were outside.

"Somebody knock." Connie said.

"Yea I'll knock" Levi said and kicked down the door. That's one way to get in.

"Levi!" Zeke shouted.

"Shhh monkey man your gonna blow our cover" Connie whispered.

"How! Levi already broke the door down!"

"What the fuck was that?" It sounded like Annie.

"Shit! Now what?" Sasha asked

"I know what." Mikasa said

"Mikasa wait!" I said trying to stop her but she went in anyway.

"Whos there? Berdtolt?"

"Think again bitch." Two seconds later Mikasa tackled Annie to the ground. Moments later Renier and Bertdolt came in and went for Mikasa but Zeke and Levi stopped them. Connie, Eren, Jean, and I all pushed into the house while the others tried to hold the three of them back until the cops could get here. That took a turn.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" Connie screamed.

"Connie your going to murder my eardrums!" Eren yelled back.

"Will you two shut up! Our friend is in trouble and look what your talking about." Jean yelled.

"Shut up Jean that's why Mikasa-"

"SHH" I said.

"Hey not you too Armin! I-"