Akagi and Kaga: A Two Foxes Problem.

Great... Just after a small conversation with Akagi and Kaga, ended up both of them snapped after my denial. I barely know them and they just hate Takao, straight off the bat, when she came at the wrong time at the wrong place... My office is dimly lit, besides, it's my location since I had my oil lantern turned on. I sat on my chair and continued to do paperworks and every time I think about Akagi & Kaga, I started getting small headaches of how insane are they.

I need to think about a plan to deal with both of them. I have to figure how to replace the "First Carrier Division" since both of them gone crazy. Suddenly, I hear some strange noises, It's definitely those two foxes. I heard giggling and footsteps growing closer to my door. I stood up with the X12 (Taser Shotgun) ready until I heard a voice.

Kevin: What says you, Akagi and Kaga?

???: It's me, Takao...

I quickly unlocked the door, let Takao in and closed the door.

Kevin: Takao, you alright? Any injuries?

Takao: I'm fine... Judging with that weapon you're now armed with, things has gone bad, right?

Kevin: I fear so,

Wait... THE SAFE!!!

Kevin: What about the ring!?

Takao: Nothing yet, but Akagi wants you for herself. She's has a hatred towards me.

Kevin: No wonder...

Takao: Why?

Kevin: They told me to steer clear from you, but I didn't give a one stack of shit to them...

Takao: Kevin, please! You have to care for my safety!

Kevin: I'm thinking...

Takao: Any ideas?

Kevin: *sigh* The only plan I have, is to leave...

Takao: You're leaving!?

I packed my weapons and get ready.

Kevin: I don't have any good plans, but I wish you to be careful.

Takao: I hope so, for how long?

Kevin: I'll be off for a week, and they can try to find me, because if they 'do' make it into my world, they would be in my situation. Cause I have the New Phoenix Project back there to defend me.

Takao: I suppose that can't be helped...

And the we heard footsteps coming closer... Oh crap.

Takao: Hurry, they are coming!

Kevin: Shit... Good Luck, Takao.

Takao: You too, Kevin.

I jumped out of the window and suddenly, I found myself in my apartment room.