A Wedding of Fate.

It is this day... a Dark day perhaps... This day is where all of the shipgirls, except the ones that I've killed, wants to marry me. Some perverted scumbags would say it's luck to get married to many of these shipgirls, but their mental case is the reason I chose not to. I'm not sure if Enterprise could save me, but she might have left with the evacuees. The only thing she told me is to "run away", what a coward. I looked around and it's only me and Jintsuu. I guess Phoenix's lucky. Even so, I lost my connection to HQ. Is my Phoenix Project's fallen...? I saw the door open, and it's Unicorn.

Unicorn: Hiiii Onii-Chaaaan~ Did you sleep well?

Kevin: ...

Unicorn: Trying to speak, Onii-Chan? Well, it's for your own good. After all, you're my Onii-Chan...

Jintsuu: *muffled* Get this off me!!! Including the Commander.

Unicorn: Alright then.

She ripped the tape off of Jintsuu's mouth, she then took of mine, but I stayed quiet.

Kevin: ...

Unicorn: Why aren't you talking, Onii-Chan?

Kevin: ...

Unicorn: I will torture you if you don't respond, Onii-chan...

Kevin: ... So many innocents... killed by your hands... I've lost the people I loved so much...

Unicorn: But, you have me!

Kevin: That's not true.

I cutted the rope with my hidden blade, did the same to Jintsuu. We them runned to the door, escaping the dungeon. We are safe from Unicorn, for now.

Kevin: Ugh... my head... We have to leave.

Jintsuu: Where!?

Kevin: My Island's Safehouse. Come on!

I ran with Jintsuu to reach the patrol boat. As we got to the shores, the shipgirls we're waiting for us. They were all smirking, with shrunk pupils in their eyes. We're now surrounded by the shipgirls that I've encountered...

Kevin: Shit, ambushed...

Atago: Ara ara ara.~ You came back!

Akagi and Kaga: We missed you so much! Come play with us!

Souryuu: Those legs... are so beautiful! I want you for myself!

Hiryuu: How impressive... you still have a gut to continue fighting...

This is just getting worse...

Kevin: Great, we're going to die...

Jintsuu: More like I'm going to die, and you get kept alive.

I took out my plasma saber and my Iron Fury pistol, as more of the Royal Navy came.

Watspite: *giggling insanely* I'm going to make you bleed on my sword, like what I did to the others.~

Rodney: Come here my love, I won't hurt you.~

Hood: The sun is shining between you and me, Commander.~

Kevin: This is just outrageous... I've left the Azur Lane and you fools just have to come after me!?

Shoukaku: *giggle* You're so cute, when you're confused from us...

Zuikaku: I want you all for myself!

Belfast: Hehe, I want your love for myself, master.~

Monarch: You deserve punishment for running away from me.~