Warspite and Monarch: Trial by Blood.

Author: Can't find a legit pic...

Back to the Story... ACTION!

I returned back to my world and rested I was now back to my own world and talking with both the Council and other Captains of other Corps... I've got my uniform ready, ammunitions restocked and plans were now planed.

Russian Councilman: Мой господин... You're lucky for now, since then...

French Councilwoman: I was worried that we won't be able meet each other again, Commandant!~ We were meant to be-

German Councilwoman: NIEN! HE'S MINE!

Anderson: Ahem. Well then, since this matter can no longer be ignored by everyone. We've to decide the fate of both our New Phoenix Project and the Commander.

All Councilman and Woman: Of course.

Anderson: Commander Lee? What is your request?

Kevin: I would ask the Engineering and the Research Corp to build a Portal to reach to my Azur Lane world. And we should do it, quickly. As I've a feeling that this won't be the first time.

Anderson: I see. All in favor or against?

Total: 100 In favor. 90 Against. 6 Unsure.

Anderson: It's a close victory, the Engineering and the Research Corp will attempt to build the portal to the Commander's Azur Lane world.

Celestial Empire Councilman: The Opposition oppose. We can't risk a dangerous assault on that place... Most of our operatives are in hiding from them!

???: Objection!

I turned to look, it's Nadia Assia Asra, she fought with me during the War for Earth... Always on my side... I don't get why she's overly protective for me.

Asra: In hiding or not, your Commander is in danger and you choose to hide!? You and the council has the job to assist the Commander!

Kevin: Whatever the case, the council's decisions is absolute. Prepare the Expedition Division, for the Assault. Gather whatever APC's, Specialists and Infantries. This is our one time chance, high risk mission.

Phoenix High General: Of course, Commander.

After the council has ended with a heated debate, some of the councilors are worried about the cost of the attack, while the others are thinking about the upcoming assault. I stocked up, grabbed some new weapons, put my supplies into the waterproof luggage and go back.

Kevin: What the-!?

Only for me to be sent to the ocean, not too far from my Port... I'm now sinking. I tried to take out my EXO-Suit but the electronic was done for, after water has got inside.

Kevin: *suffocating* !!!

Not even brute force can even break it loose... I activated my Plasma Saber and tried to cut the lock... I managed to cut free, but I've escaped too late... and lost consciousness, drowning in the deep ocean... only for U-81 and U-47 to save me. Took me to the beach of my port in order to recover, luckily for me, U-47 has my luggage.

Kevin: *heavy coughing* Danke... 'Thanks...'

I headpat both of them.

U-81: Heheh!~

U-47: ... Thanks.

Though I've lost my EXO, at least my luggage is still here...

Kevin: Well then, I'll be at the office... Until I could get some dry clothes...