Rodney: Obsession by Lust.

As I think about it more in the deep point of the iceberg, there is definitely something wrong with Royal Navy ships, the elites kind. More and more of these shipgirls are trying to become a bigger problem for me. The Royal Navy shipgirls forced me to engage more often then the Sakura Empire shipgirls. They just want me for themselves even if I injure them, they still are fantasizers, delusional freaks, psychopaths, stalkers, kidnappers, or a murderers. Maybe I should've taken the Yandere Hunting Academy... Especially when it's improvising plans... So far, I've only killed two shipgirls and it would be hopeless to go after more. Magnetic Weapons by one man won't do much against all of the shipgirls... I've killed a lot of Honkai Cultists, Perverted Protectorates, Chinese Nazis and Communists, and even the Traitors within... but not, Shipgirls, most SIRENs that I've killed are by traps and long ranged headshots. Azur Lane HQ must've know that I've killed Amagi and Neptune. For the ring... Fuck... I don't want to say it... Maybe I should've told everyone what's happening... *sigh* What should I do...?

After two weeks of the incident of Belfast and Neptune. Jintsuu hated blackouts the most and currently is sleeping in my bed. One unexpected thing is I didn't get any paperwork for the past two weeks. That helped me to refocus and can plan longer. Currently I'm in my office, planning with Queen Elizabeth...

Kevin: I guess, leaving the Azur Lane willingly won't work...

Queen Elizabeth: So. Do you have any available plans, servant?

Kevin: Most of my plans are lost as more and more of them gone insane... I would need my military to counter them. At the cost, everyone has to evacuate. Except for those on the blacklist.

Queen Elizabeth: That would be a dangerous choice, servant!

Kevin: When they're sleeping, leave at the middle of the night. And sail back to your homeland.

Queen Elizabeth: Using time to evacuate... I suppose it's the only way...

Kevin: Good luck. And try not to tell the one on the blacklist. And remain on your rigging, to avoid some detection.

After that's done, she went to tell everyone who's still in the base and are not blacklisted to prepare to evacuate. I'm currently sitting in a beach, trying to remember a vacation with my family I used to have...

Kevin: ...

Until I felt a warm bosom again... and it was less warmer than before.

Kevin: What the...?

???: Fufufu~ I got you!

I couldn't see a thing, since she used her bosoms to cover my face.

Kevin: Can you let go? You ruined my peaceful moment...

???: Oh! My bad.

The chests that was covering my eyes are now away from me. I rubbed my eyes a little and sees a shipgirl in front of me, smiling at me.

Kevin: May I ask, who are you? And where you're from?

???: I'm Rodney! I'm from the Royal Navy.

Great, another Royalist to deal with.

Kevin: I'm your soon to quit Commander. Expect my time in the Azur Lane to be short.

Rodney: Okay...

Oh, right. The Command of the Azur Lane accepted my withdrawal from them. I just need to hold on for two weeks.

Rodney: Mind if I hangout with you?

Kevin: Permission Denied.

I stand up and left her, just to get to my office. Though I'll miss this place, there's nothing I could do. By the way, Jintsuu is awake.