Belfast and Neptune: Cruelty of Love.

I was currently puking whatever I've ate and probably sick... Jintsuu, with Pennsylvania and Arizona was worried about me puking the pancakes and the dinner I've had... Belfast poured her feelings into the mix or so... After I've noticed it...

Arizona: Commander...? Are you-?

Kevin: NO! I'M NOT FINE!!!

No doubt that I was sick. All because of Belfast. After a short while, I stop puking.

Jintsuu: So... what happened?

Kevin: *slow, ragged breathing* Belfast...

Pennsylvania: What's wrong with her?

Kevin: Well... *few coughs* she literally... poured her feelings into my pancakes...

Pennsylvania: WHAT!?

Arizona: That's just... gross...

Jintsuu: What a nuisance... I honestly was going to vomit, how she even did that...

Kevin: I didn't know, until it was too late...

Jintsuu: Well, your funeral.

Kevin: Oh shut up.

Jintsuu: I'm serious! You need to talk to her!

Kevin: I'll try...

After I've cleaned my mouth inside and outside, I looked back at them...

Kevin: This is going to be as hard as convincing Shoukaku...

Shoukaku: You called, Commander?

Kevin: I'm referencing you, not calling you.

I looked at Shoukaku and she was smiling and standing there.

Kevin: And why are you here?

Shoukaku: *giggles* Just to see you, Commander.~

Pennsylvania: You are doing this again, Shoukaku...

Kevin: Right...

She giggled even more.

Shoukaku: It's a pleasure to see your cute face again... you make me so happy! Ahahaha!~

Kevin: Whatever... And Zuikaku?

Shoukaku: Out of Town.

Damn it! I should've managed to kill her, if it wasn't for Belfast!

Kevin: *sigh* You know what? I'm just gonna take some Antipsychotics and continue my paperworks.

I left them at the restroom and went back to my office to continue working. I hope I won't meet Hood...

Timeskip...

I was continuing the paperwork, when Jintsuu came in. Suddenly I felt something breathing behind my neck.

Kevin: ... Crap.

Belfast: I've found you master.~

Neptune came with a trident that was near Jintsuu's neck. I took out my Magnetic Rifle and aimed at Neptune. Belfast was smiling at me.

Kevin: Just what the hell did you put on my pancakes, Belfast?

Belfast: My apologies master, it was some filling that I put in to make it sweeter.

Kevin: Was it your nectar?

Belfast: No, I put in the vanilla extract in the filling. The filling was vanilla dessert cream. Do you like vanilla?