Hood: Beating of Our Hearts.

Constructions... luck always giving me a hard time to deal and adapt with the situation. Especially with decent shipgirls and retrofittable common shipgirls. Luckily for them, I'm outnumbered by the yanderes twenty to one. Even better for them, most wanted to marry me. The Royal Navy is much more different than the Sakura's. After the next day, I've wake up and prepare myself. With four more coming, you could say, I'm both crazy and stupid but hey, what choices do I have? One of my mission is literally killing or scraping Zuikaku, but my attempt ended up in failure and doing that again would be a risky gamble.

It was six hours and the last one was done, excluding Dido... I told Central, with identifying the ship with a scout drone. And the result? Another Royal Navy ship.

 And the result? Another Royal Navy ship

She... she look strangely familiar... but I have a bad feeling about going to the docks so, I chose to visit Jintsuu since she blacked out from yesterday. I knocked on her door to check if she's alright and maybe get a clear answer. She opened up and it appears that her hair was a mess.

Jintsuu: You called?

Kevin: Just someone at the docks, and what happened?

Jintsuu: Dang blackout...

Kevin: You fainted, and I have to carry you back to my dome.

Jintsuu: Well, thanks...

She rubbed her eyes.

Kevin: Do you know the part that the Royal Navy are more friendly than the Sakura's? I'm starting to think that you're hiding something from me, Jintsuu...

Jintsuu: Eh!? But why-

Kevin: Stop lying to me, Jintsuu... I need every good evidence to find a connection of what's happening.

Jintsuu: ...

Kevin: *long sigh* Do you even remember about what Prince of Wales and Duke of York did to you?

Jintsuu: Y-Yeah... I remembered that. Listen, even if you trusted me to be your partner, I have doubt for you not willing to get married...

Kevin: Then... do you still trust me? Like I trusted Takao?

Jintsuu: You could say that... but just... just be careful who you're encountering.

I crossed my arms.

Kevin: And?

Jintsuu: These factions... I have a bad feeling about this... about Enterprise assisting you...

Kevin: I declined her request. And yet she keep trying to protect me. Hence I don't trust her.

Jintsuu: Yeah... but she can... [REDACTED] you...

Kevin: ...

Central: She mean... you'll get my point Commander...

Kevin: I have a feeling that she's trying to backstab me, too.