Taihou: Another Yandere, Another Threat to Deal With.

Kevin: I DON'T DO HOUSE CALLS!!!

*Slams*

Author: Continuing.

The Next Day...

Kevin's Dorm, 04:15.

I was tired... So fucking tired... Maybe I should stop hearing Bad Apple or Nuclear... Just because, I like hearing them, doesn't mean I always hear them... Sometime it's Danger Zone, sometime it's We are Machines, or vice versa.

Akagi: Commander... Are you in there?

Kaga: Hehehehe... Ehehehe!!! Even if you try to run away from us, we can still find you!~

I can't hear anything... Because I'm bloody sleeping, and singing with the ECHO song... I think I need a doctor... oh, here comes the good part.

Akagi: Commander, open the door like a good boy...

Kaga: No response?

Akagi and Kaga: Guess we'll invite ourselves in!

Akagi: Hmm?

Kevin: 🎵 WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE- WHY I'M SWITCHING FASTER THAN THE CHANNELS ON TV!? 🎵

Kaga: It's seems that he's sleep singing, he sounded great.

Akagi: Oh Commander.~ Wake up sleepy head.~

Kevin: 🎵 I'M BLACK, THEN I'M WHITE!!! NO!!! SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT!!! MY ENEMY'S INVISIBLE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT!!! 🎵

Kaga: Should we just keep listening to him singing? He's sing quite impressively.

Akagi: No, I want to look at his dreamy face.~

Kaga: I suppose we can wait here until he wakes up.~

Kevin: 🎵 THE TREMBLING FEAR IS MORE THAN I CAN TAKE, WHEN I'M UP AGAINST, THE ECHO IN THE MIRROR!!! 🎵

I suddenly wake up when a mirror suddenly breaks with a bloody hand came out, *sigh* At least it's a normal jumpscare... Until I sawed Akagi and Kaga stained in blood.

Kevin: What in the tarnation...?

Akagi: Oh, Commander, it's seems you are awake.~

Kaga: Guess what?

Akagi and Kaga: Co-man-der~ We found you... Ahahahahahahahahaha!~

Kevin: Geez, thanks...

And now that the foxes are now, confirmed insane, I decided to play along...

Kevin: So... how did you two, managed to find my place?

Akagi: Fufufufufu.~ We forced it out from Takao...

Kevin: Figures... And Takao?

Kaga: I guess you can say, we made her smile.~

As in silting her mouth with a smile?

Kevin: Right...

Kaga: If she didn't confess about where you were, we began tickling her-

Kevin: Alright then... I'm going to make my own coffee, Anyways what were you saying?

Akagi: In short answer, we forced Takao to tell us where you were and we may have 'not probably' done something to her.

Kevin: *skeptical* I knew you'd say that.

Akagi's and Kaga's Mind: Was that a Judge Dredd reference?

I went to Takao's dorm, and surprise surprise, she's tied to a chair.