The Arrival of Jintsuu.

It's a mission completed. With Amagi's gone and a good amount of shipgirls are now aware, that they think that I was born with a family that's as strict as the Ironblood. While I still have the Police watching the Sakura Empire's shipgirls, especially Zuikaku. Atago still drinks and continued to be depressed.

I had enough with the Sakura Empire's and moved to the Royal Navy ships. Hoping that they're better then the Sakura's.

Later on this day, I got a letter, it's not Zuikaku's, it was Jintsuu on her arrival. Jintsuu knew me, thanks to Takao, since she was making  Jintsuu as my new secretary. Even though both Pennsylvania and Hiryuu are temporarily my secretaries, I'm not too trusting on Hiryuu, while Pennsylvania seems too protective. However, I did check up on them everyday. Helena suggested me to meet Enterprise, but I rejected, due to the load of the paperwork. Life at the Naval HQ was more boring than the New Phoenix Project's, at least they have some entertainment... All of these crazy shipgirls wants me to be with them with their delusional happily ever after story. I was able to make contact with the Radio Operator of the New Phoenix Project. Hopefully, that stays the same.

Currently it's weekends, and I mostly sleep on the bed, after getting a separate room. I was sleeping in a comfortable cold, until it turned warm. I wake up, just to see Atago sleeping next to me.

Kevin: *yawn* What the... bloody hell do... you want, Atago...?

Atago was sleeping in her sleeping attire, a white shirt, a mini skirt and black stockings, except without the black stockings.

Atago: Morning, honey.~

Kevin: I'm not your honey... We aren't married and I'm still not planning to be married.

Atago: You left the door opened, so, I decided to sleep with you.~

Kevin: I was comfortable in the cold... until you ruined it. I might have to sleep in the couch again.

I got up and get ready for Jintsuu's arrival.

Atago: Who's Jintsuu?

Kevin: Takao's friend, and your faction's comrade.

I left the bedroom without Atago and get ready.

15 Minutes Later...

I always feel sorry for Takao's death... she was like an older sister or maybe a crush that I've never once have... I could tell that she does miss me at times. Although I'm attracted to her a bit, I have to continue my other missions. For once, I decided to meet with Enterprise for the first time since I have her do commissions. I saw her talking to Helena at a distance. She does look quite familiar though...

Enterprise: HI COMMANDER!!!

Kevin: Oh crap!

Enterprise came up to me and tried to bear hugging me, I wasn't fast enough got caught by her.

Kevin: *Muffled* Agh... Jesus...

Enterprise: You look quite tall, Commander!

Kevin: *Muffled* I'm only around 5'7... some of my friends are taller than me. You and some other shipgirls are shorter, due to the heels you wear.

For an average Vietnamese like me, taller than the shipgirls, they're going to be laughed at.

Enterprise: Anyways, I haven't seen you in months!

Kevin: Yeah. Yeah...

I managed to push both of her arms off of me.

Kevin: Next time, just say hello instead of hugging me to death.

Enterprise: Hehe... you're a strong Commander!

I just stay quiet and went back to the office.

Moments later...

I was doing the paperworks for the today's quota, until I heard a noise, since I wasn't hearing any music or so. I turned to see Shoukaku... again.

Shoukaku: Peekaboo!

Kevin: ... Not impressed.

Shoukaku: Awwww...

Kevin: Just what do you want?

Shoukaku: There's a shipgirl at the dock who've just arrived.

That must be Jintsuu.

Kevin: I'll go and check up on her. And don't make me regret, not killing you.

Shoukaku: No promises, Commander.~

I went to the docks, passing through the maniacs dorms and slowly, to make sure, not one of them, saw me.

Phoenix Radio Operative: Identification Completed. It's Jintsuu, over.

Kevin: *Radio* 10-4, over.

???: You finally came, Commander Kevin.

Kevin: That's me. You must be Jintsuu, correct?

Jintsuu: Yeah, Takao has informed me that you preferred to be called by your name?

Kevin: Yep. Admiral or Commander is not my preferred name, for someone like you.

Jintsuu: Alright then, Kevin.

Kevin: By the way, the Royal Navy ships are coming...

Jintsuu: Royal Navy?

Kevin: I'm not sure if the Royal Navy are trustworthy, but I hope that will go better than the Sakura's.

Jintsuu: Yeah.

Just like that, I remembered about the ring... Fuck it. I'm getting a blowtorch, to seal it off.