The Path to Freedom has Sealed. (Epilogue)

Kevin: Just... Why?

Shipgirls: Huh?

I... I remember now... I lost my memory about them, during my service in the Second Sino-Vietnamese War... I used to be a Leader of the Old Port, until the war came. That war came...

Kevin: What happened to my Shipgirls...? My old Shipgirls...

They have noticed that I've finally remembered them. Even Jintsuu knew that.

Jintsuu: Kevin... I don't know what to say...

Phoenix Radio Operator: Commander! Bad news, Someone have sabotaged the portal! We could only send two people in!

Kevin: What!?

Phoenix Radio Operator: We can't save you Commander... But, we might have a chance... Good Luck, Commander...

I lost the Connection after two additional people came in, from the portal. They're now hiding, for now.

Belfast: It... It has been a while... You've finally remember us, Master.

Kevin: Just shut up... I know what you've become... I just wanted to be free. I am Kevin 'Demon' Lee, not your Commander or Master... I'll live by the sword and I will proudly die by the sword. I don't need any of you to make me happy. I killed some of your friends and you still want to marry me, I even injured many of you and you still have feelings for me... not to mention... You're not the girls I used to know...

Zuikaku: What about-

Kevin: You're not the Zuikaku I know... You've changed... for the worse...

I then heard some noise coming from outside the church.

Kevin: Huh? Did you hear something?

Zuikaku: What?

Enterprise busted the doors opened, with her bald eagle equipped.

Kevin: Great...I got company...

Enterprise: What's going on?!

Kevin: Can't you tell?

Zuikaku: Ugh, it's you Grey Ghost...

Enterprise: Zuikaku...

Jintsuu: Enterprise, you came!

Enterprise: What is this nonsense?

She picked up a basket of flower petals.

Kevin: Jintsuu, Don't even try.

Duke of York: Oh?

Jintsuu: What!? Why!?

Kevin: Her true self will come out in three, two, one.

Enterprise started to chuckles a bit and then... this.

Enterprise: Hehehe...ahahaha....AHAHAHAHAH!!!

Kevin: See? She was the traitor all along.

Jintsuu: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU IDIOT!?

Belfast: *giggles* No wonder, I saw you looking at Enterprise with suspicion.~

Enterprise: Having the Commander to yourself? Hehe, you know that the commander is mine, always mine...

Jintsuu: Enterprise! What's got into you?!

Kevin: She's a lost cause, Jintsuu! Forget it!

Enterprise: This love, this connection between you and me, Commander~  I know it well...

Jintsuu: Enterprise, get a hold-!

I cut out the rope off myself and then Jintsuu's.

Akagi: Fufufu~ You're going to get married...

Jintsuu: Thanks... now, where's Enterprise!?

Kevin: Forget her! We need to go!

I carried Jintsuu in a bridal carry and shoved Enterprise away. I run and run and run... Only for a rope came out and got me upside down on a tree.

Kevin: Fuck me!

Jintsuu: Ouch...

Kevin: Jintsuu, run! Save yourself!

She noted that, activated her riggings to escape.

Kevin: ... Whoever you are, show yourself.

???: Commander...

I realized that voice.

???: Arizona...?

Arizona cut the rope and pinned me down with one hand.

(Like this)

Kevin: Why... Why did you-

Arizona: *sobbing* This is... for your own good... Commander...

She took out her syringe filled with tranquilizer and stabbed onto me. I tried to fight back, but like I said before... Shipgirl's are stronger than me, while I'm more agile. I quickly fall asleep after a while... And yes. I was forced into marrying them...

Ending 3: The Battle is lost... but the War is not over...