Zuikaku and Shoukaku: The Crimson Pain.

Limited Construction... my god... I decided to rush about getting ships that I needed or for the ship collection. It was the Inverted Orthant Re-Run or something. I could just grind instead of wasting cubes, but as they say back in my place, desperate times calls for desperate needs.

I was quite greedy about collecting them all, and chose to go big or go home. While I still grind at times, I don't always have hopes about getting a new Shipgirl but, here I got all of them. Prinz Heinrich, Peter Strasser, U-37, Nurnberg, Weser, Z-24 and Z-28. Why do I have a feeling that I know them before...?

Overall, here's my monthly description at month 3 week 2 of being the De Facto Commander of the Azur Lane. Atago is acting extremely suspicious and aggressive, most likely to force me into marriage. Souryuu, very unlikely... though stalks like Taihou, she's not very hostile. Hiryuu after the last day was second aggressive than Atago, I got tranq'd by her. She always thinks that I was with Takao when she's not there. I added curfew for all of the shipgirls, and called in the Military Police.

Ugh... I found myself awaken in the Office. Hiryuu must have carried me to here and kissed me into the forehead, call me crazy, but I... I kinda like it when I noticed it... It feels strangely nice too... Ahem, I decided to get myself organized and prepared for more work. Takao came into the office later, after Hiryuu wasn't there.

Kevin: Oh, Takao. How's a going?

Takao: I'm fine, Kevin. Just finishing work. Anyways, we got two new girls at the port. You can greet them if you'd like.

Kevin: Thanks.

Takao left and I went to check both of them. Hopefully they aren't... Yandere.

 Yandere

I keep a safe distance after I've met Atago at an unexpected time, and for what she did to me and Takao

I keep a safe distance after I've met Atago at an unexpected time, and for what she did to me and Takao. Shoukaku turns and looked at me. She smiled joyfully while, Zuikaku? Let's just say, did the opposite that Shoukaku did.

Shoukaku: You must be the New Commander. *giggles*

Kevin: Yes, I'm a Commander of the Azur Lane. Don't try to stay late at night or the Military Police and I will have a mouthful with you two. *whispers* After what happened...