Hiryuu and Souryuu: Two Carriers, One Operative.

At this point, I realized that it was a bad idea, grinding in Chapter 3. Like those two lunatics, Akagi and Kaga. Currently Souryuu and Hiryuu were now part of my expanding Coalition Fleet. I could have meet them earlier, but labor of the paperworks has make this a heavy problem. With all the Hiryuu and Souryuu, that remind me of Yukikaze, always calling herself the Great. Atago, Akagi and Kaga, it's officially crazy and I warned everyone else to be careful around them and always lock their doors. I could only pra- hope for their safety. At least, Takao still have her problems with her sister, due to her being my secretary. Well, Takao will still support me no matter what, and we agreed to work together, in case any of them tried. Even never getting married, to which I quickly supported.

The ring is still in the safe, hidden from the cupboard. The table still have the cold tea of Atago, I tossed it away, because it will most likely to make me feel attracted to her plus, I'm a coffee drinker, maybe it's an advanced aphrodisiac. Especially coming from a woman who wants to bearhug me to death. When I was about to play COD: Mobile. I heard some knocking.

Kevin: ... You can come in, I'm not busy.

The door slowly opened, revealing a shipgirl with white bunny ears, white hair and a headband on her forehead.

Kevin: May I ask your name, your class and your faction?

Hiryuu: Aircraft carrier, Hiryuu, awaiting orders! Leave the missions to me. I'll fight until my dying breath.

Kevin: Another Carrier of the Sakura Empire? I suppose Air Superiority is quite important.

Hiryuu: You're correct, Commander.

After Hiryuu reply, I noticed an another girl, she has black glasses, black bunny ears and long hair. She was peaking me at the doorway and... blushing?

Kevin: Pardon me, Hiryuu, but, who is that, looking at me at the doorway?

I pointed at the girl behind the doorway.

Hiryuu: Souryuu? She's too shy to talk to you.

Kevin: She don't have to.

I maybe a young adult, but my eyes don't lie when, I saw Souryuu getting more lustful from afar.

Souryuu: *whispering* Oh... the Commander is so cute, with his quiet personality and his dark like hair like the night... I imagine going out with him and then getting married... ahahahah...

Kevin: Er... Souryuu?

Hiryuu: If you think of trying to talk to her, then I think she'll just avoid you.

Kevin: I see. Anyways, I'll be walking outside for some fresh air.

I got out of my seat and headed towards the door. I headed out to have a walk with Cleveland. Hiryuu followed me behind, while Souryuu was staying behind Hiryuu, still blushing. I was concerned about Souryuu, already acting like that... Planning to distract her, I gave her my iPod Touch. Unlocked and turned off my passcode on it.

Kevin: Here. I'll let you keep this, for now.

Souryuu didn't say anything but hanged onto my iPod touch. After that, I left with Cleveland. Takao went out to town, so, I asked Cleveland about her problems. First about her past Commanders calling her Cleve-Aniki, Cleve-bro or even Clevelad and some stuff related. She doesn't like being called like that, I did accidentally call her Cleve-Aniki at times, and of course, she doesn't like that ether. Maybe I should be more cautious. Next, her leadership problem. I don't know why, but maybe her training she got didn't work. But, I'm no drill sergeant. Especially after the Texas Nationalist Movement, hail Texas!