𝘐𝘔𝘗𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘈𝘕𝘛! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋!

( IMPORTANT NOTE! )

( THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR READING! )

i feel like this note is long overdue, but with wattpad under new guidelines, i needed to post this.

i am not romanticizing suicide/depression/self-harm in any way or manner.

for those who have read ONE MORE SECOND before reading this note, i hope you can agree with me. and for those of you just beginning to read this book, if i give you that impression, it was not my intention.

suicide, depression, self-harm -- none of it is a laughing matter and it doesn't disappear like poof just because you fall in love with someone. yes, it might -- might -- help due to you trusting that person enough to talk about it, but it's not a cure.

( spoilers )
hell, even natsu didn't love lucy until almost twenty chapters in. and even then, i made sure to wait to make them canon so natsu could focus on himself.
( end of spoilers)

so if you're experiencing any type of depression and begin contemplating about suicide and/or self-harm, please don't!!

i know it's hard to talk about it because i'm still going through my own depression, and i know the effects of what clamming up are. i judge myself all the time, hardly ever cry when i'm emotionally hurt, and even think about purposely falling down the stairs and hurting myself. and then there are the days where i just don't give a damn.

pleeeeeeeease get help if you are experiencing these types of thoughts and actions!!

you are beautiful, you are unique, and you are loved ♡♡♡

and if you ever need to talk -- even just to bullshit about anime or books or anything you want -- my inbox is always open! ^w^

( THANK YOU FOR READING! )

( I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY! )