Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Goodbye

After three hours of waiting, Sakura regained consciousness. I was so relieved that I even hugged her tightly, thanking God in my mind for answering my prayers.

I nearly cried when I heard her uttered my name with her hoarse, soft voice.

"M-Master Colder," she gently caressed my head with her soft hand, and just that, I felt tranquility in her arms.

She's now safe. My dearest Sakura was now safe.

As much as I wanted to stay beside her, everyone told me to go home, and so did Sakura. I couldn't sleep that night. My body ached a lot because of the violent confrontation between Draymond and me. My mind kept wandering on visiting Sakura in the hospital.

I was absent for almost a week just to be with Sakura in the hospital everyday. I stared her pale face for a moment and it felt like I'm looking at an angel. No...she is my angel. This small girl in front of me saved and protected me. She always does ever since.

I got pissed off when she uttered Helius' name. So, after shoving a piece of orange fruit, I kissed her, tasting the sweetness of her lips and the sourness of the orange. This was our second kiss, so I should do it better than the first time.

Darn. Sakura, I'll make you forget my brother's name with this kiss, and the only thing that you'll remember is me, my name, Haderious Colder Vinson, who's ravishing your lips with all of his heart.

She kissed me back, and with just that, I got lost in a pure bliss.

After Sakura got discharged, I started to be sweet and gentle to her as much as I could. I even research how to court a girl.

Hmm. I should give her a unique and special gift because flowers and chocolates are too usual.

"Sakura, open the door! I'm sorry, okay? Did I startle you? I know it's kinda weird... I've been cold and harsh to you since we were kids, but... damn, I can't explain. Your smile, your voice, your lips, everything about you, Sakura, I love them all. And I hate it when you fluster and blush in front of Helius because I want you only for myself. I want you to blush and feel happy only with me. I want you only for myself. Fck, I'm selfishly in love with you, Sakura," I said desperately against the door.

She ran away from me earlier. I'm outside her door begging her to reciprocate my love for her. I waited and waited for her answer after my confession pero bigo ako sa isinagot nya.

"M-Master Colder, I'm tired the whole day. C-Can we talk about this some other time..." she said in small voice.

Sandali akong nanghina sa narinig. Maaaring nabigla lang siya kaya ganun ang naging reaksiyon niya. Pampalubag loob ko sa sarili.

Pero matapos iyon ay napadalas ang pagsama niya kay Helius sa ospital para bisitahin si Mr. Vazquez. Di ko maiwasang magselos at masaktan. Kaya ko rin naman siyang samahan sa pagbisita. Bakit si Helius pa!

A lot of assumption clouded my mind. Does she still like him? Kaya ba ayaw niya sakin kasi si Helius parin?

And her resignation letter confirmed it.
She wants to start new. She wants to leave me! Fck everything! I don't care if she's not in love with me. I won't let her go! Not now! Not in this life time.

"Alam mo kasi Coldy-buddy, wag mo masyadong possessive pagdating sa taong mahal mo. Masasakal yan kaya lalong magpupumilit na kumawala. Change your approach. Dahan-dahanin mo muna para di masakit tapos kapag nakapasok na, yun daanin mo na sa santong paspasan." he sensually said the last sentence.