Prologue.

I sat down in my chair and spun around to face my desk angrily, veins twitching in my forehead. I had gotten the call from my brother and while I remained casual, the thought pissed me off. I cracked my neck, clenching my fists as I stared at the gun on my desk.

How dare that little asshole.

"Give me everything you can get on Micah McKenna!" I roared at my accountant as she began to type furiously at her keyboard. I had to think calmly and strategically. The little boy wanted to play, I was gonna make it a hell of a game. He had no idea who he was messing with and I was going to show him what would happen if he so dared got in my way.

He wanted information on me? Oh, he was going to get it. He was just asking for a painful death at the hands of a man who would give him no mercy. I felt no sorrow for the dead. They were too weak, to begin with. Maybe next time in the next life, they'll do better to never cross my path. I chuckled evilly, knowing that the little mouse would be the prey to my big bad wolf.

"Sir, I got something." My accountant, Michelle Taylor spoke, turning to me and I raised a brow, motioning for her to continue. "One Micah James McKenna, born July 8th, 1995 to Colonel David James McKenna and Xiomara Joy Rivera. Age 22, he's a Cancer and he doesn'-" I shook my head, needing more concrete information than that. That didn't give me what I wanted. I needed more.

"Enough of that bullshit!" I slammed my hand on the desk, my blue eyes glinting in fury as I stared at my office door. The men guarding me stood, unresponsive just as I wanted. "Give me his address. That fucker will get what's coming to him. Sooner or later, he'll realize what a mistake he made," I chuckled darkly, lowering my head as I smirked. "He will know who the fuck I am when I get done with his sorry ass. No one fucks me over and gets away with it." I grinned evilly, thinking of the final chess piece in this game. Micah McKenna wanted to fight? He could bring it on. He wanted to dance with the raging fire that was me? We were going to fucking tango. I'll teach him the ways of Ramone Vega.

"Not on my watch."