Capítulo Veinticinco.

(I got major nosebleeds writing this chapter. So here *hands all readers tissues and drinks to quench your thirst*)

Imagine Ramone's body in this chapter.

"I'll be there if when you feel that you don't need my help. I will always be there to protect you, so count on me."

~

The Ruthless Mafia: Capítulo Veinticinco

"Huh? What do you mean?" I tried playing dumb but his eyes stared through my soul and he could see that I was trying to play it off.

"Who exactly is Nathaniel Dragomore?" He turned and put his elbow on his knee, peering into my face. "When I dragged you out of sight from Zicara, you started crying as if I had told you I was gonna kill you." He narrowed his eyes. "I also did some research on him and he has charges against him for domestic violence. Those bruises on you seemed to have to been there for a long time." He nodded to my scars and I covered myself up with my towel self-consciously.

"So I'm going to ask again. Who is Nathaniel Dragomore?" Ramone demanded to know and I sighed.

"He was my ex-boyfriend who I had met in high school. He was really caring ya know, did a lot to get me to date him because I played hard to get. He won me over not too long after and we started dating. It was fun and cool for awhile until I mentioned that I wanted him to hang out with my mom and dad. My mom and him never got along because she said he wasn't good for me and he didn't like how she was telling me what to think of him. That night I suggested that, he yelled at me and punched me in throat, going on about how I was such a bitch and how he hated my mom for making me think that way about him. That was the last time I ever did something like that." I closed my and shuddered at the first time that he hit me.

I took Ramone's finger and traced the scar along my throat that was left after the punch. "I guess he punched me so hard, it left a mark." I chuckled humorlessly.

There were scars of each and every time he hit me, but I didn't want to recall them all.

Ramone ran his finger along the scar that ran down from my neck to under my heart. "How did you get this?" He questioned and I looked at him with tears in my eyes. That was a scar I never wanted to remember as long as I lived. That scar was the turning point of my life and the time that I saw Nathaniel Dragomore for the person that he is.

But it was Ramone asking me. I let my towel drop to my waist and held his finger against the scar.

"It was two years after we had gotten together and I couldn't leave him no matter how hard I tried. He would always find me and rape me over and over again until he knew that I was his bitch forever." I choked on a sob. "This time, I had help with trying to leave him. My friend Derek had figured out why I was wearing hoodies so much when it was summer and why all those lies about me being sick was just to stay at home with him. He had came up with a plan for me to leave him and it was so foolproof that not even Nathaniel could figure it out." I looked away from Ramone because this was the part I hated the most.

"That same night, we planned to carry it out. Nathaniel was out that night with his friends so he wouldn't notice that I was gone. Derek was waiting for me at the end of the street. I had packed my stuff up in a bag and waited for him to leave."

"Alright. I'll be back tonight by 11:30, okay Micah?" Nathaniel looked at me and I nodded. He walked over to me and grabbed my hair, yanking it back with a growl. "I said, is that okay, Micah?!" He yelled in my ear and I let out a yes and he threw me against the wall.

"God, you piss me off so much." He kicked me in the side before walking out the room. "Fucking bitch." He muttered to himself and I heard the door to the house close.