Capítulo Quince.

WARNING: Sexual content

Joe Manganiello as Raymundo Vega

~

The Ruthless Mafia: Capítulo Quince.

His blue eyes turned into a sharp gaze as I became aware of every single thing he did.

Every single touch.

Every single stare.

Every single kiss.

It felt like I was in an never-ending cycle of pleasure, and I had no idea how to get out or how to escape this man who seemed hellbent on making me his.

His lips turned up into a cold smirk as his free hand pulled my face towards his and he licked my lips, perhaps savoring the taste. His other hand which was tangled with mine, slowly moved down to my skirt, which was raised up to reveal smooth and creamy skin.

"Never would've thought you would look like a such a slut at my mercy. Guess you were all bark and no bite?" He whispered into my ear, his voice husky and erotic, sending shivers and tingles all over my body.

Run your fingers up my thighs and tell me just how you like it

His hand tugged at my hair, pulling it back and exposing the soft flesh of my neck. His other hand trailed up my thighs, caressing the smooth skin as he licked at my neck, sucking on the heated surface, sending dolts of pleasure.

This man ignited a flame inside of me like no other, making me ready to cum by a single hand.

I let out a soft moan, silently begging for more. I was panting heavily, and he hadn't done much to me. He was truly the kind of person my mom always told me to stay away from, the ones that'll cause you to fall deeper into sin and the ones that keep you bound in temptation and there was no resisting.

Let your warm tongue taste every piece of me

The skirt was bundled up at my waist and my underwear was exposed to him. His warm hand slid into the front, fondling at my sensitive dick and I moaned breathlessly, cumming into his hands.

He pulled out his hand, inserting a finger that was drenched in my hot juices into his mouth and I groaned at the sight. "Hm, you just came from my touching you?" He smirked, flicking the cum off of his fingers and biting his bottom lip as his gaze darkened. He took that same finger still drenched, and slid it back in my underwear, rubbing at my sensitive hole and I preened, arching my back as my hole quivered in anticipation.

Mark me up, make me yours

"Don't worry Angel. I'll be sure to give this," He slid his finger inside of me, only enough to breach the ring of muscle. "Enough attention." I whimpered as he circled his finger around, stretching the virgin hole of mine and I arched my back, wanting more and more of what he had to offer.

"I wonder how many times can I cum inside of you before your ass starts to know who it belongs to." He said, his voice taking on a low timbre, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. His mouth latched onto one of my nipples and sucked on the heated mound, and I howled with anticipation. This man had discovered one of my well hidden kinks.

Ah no please stop..." I whimpered as he slid in another finger, thrusting in and out of me, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Angel, you should know that I'm a man and when you have something I want, I will get it. Right now,  I want you and I will have you."