Capítulo Treinta y Dos.

This is the end.

~

The Ruthless Mafia: Capítulo Treinta y Dos

"You guys, I'm about seconds away from shitting my pants."

I heard a noise of disgust and someone hit Derek. "Keep your disgusting fetishes to yourself, you piece of dog shit." Raymundo grumbled out as we all huddled together. "What's going on? Why was Ramone acting like that?" Maddy turned to Nicola who still had a stricken face about her. "I don't know, sweetheart. He doesn't tell me these kind of things." Nicola replied with a small smile.

So I wasn't the only one that was worried about Ramone. Ramone wasn't stupid by all means, but he was about to walk into something and get himself killed. I had the utmost feeling that he was about to do something that would affect us all.

"Hopefully he'll come back soon. Just sitting here thinking about him is making me anxious. We have to go see what he's doing." I muttered and Derek shook his head at me. "That's how people in scary movies get killed, Micah. There's always one dumb person that insists on going somewhere they shouldn't." He shuddered at the thought of going somewhere else.

"But if we stay here, whoever is out will find us." Raymundo turned to Derek who was at his side and muttered to him. "Oh, the irrelevant character speaks. Don't butt into this, Raymundo." Ray's eyes hardened at the mention of his name. "How do you figure that there's someone outside this room, huh? Tell me." He placed his hands on his hips and he looked like a total diva. I would've laughed but given the situation we were in right now, I don't think the unease in my stomach would make me laugh.

"Ramone whispered in my ear that this was someone else's doing. Not his." He stated and my eyes widened at his words. "So you mean, he knew about this and didn't warn me?" I arched a brow at the man in question. "I don't know. Ramone's pretty weird. He probably didn't tell you because it would put your life in jeopardy." Raymundo said and I remembered that Ramone had said something like that to me before.

"Fuck! Where's Demetrios?" Derek exclaimed. "Why do you need to know?" Ray narrowed his eyes at him. "Maybe he can figure a way out of this. He's pretty smart." Derek shrugged. "But I haven't seen him since breakfast. He was supposed to follow after us but he didn't."

Maddy looked around the room in a state of panic. "Ramone looked way too calm for someone who's lights just shut the fuck off." She whispered to herself. "Maybe he's apart of something." I shook my head. "It's not that I don't agree with you but I think he would tell us before putting us into a situation. If it was something he couldn't control, then I could understand." I bit my lip and tilted my head to get a better look at all of them.

"Look, we should move. The longer we stand here can mean that someone is getting killed and that can't happen on our watch." Nicola nodded at the rest of us and we slowly, one by one, agreed. "I'll go first since I'm the shortest and I'll see if there's anyone out there. I want the shortest to come out first so if there's anyone out there, they won't spot you as easy." Maddy huffed at us before making her way to the door.

Nicola stood in front of me and I stood in front of Derek which was kind of stupid because we were the same height and he stood in front of Raymundo. "Let's go." Nicola started marching over to the now open door and headed out after Maddy. "Oh shit. We are so dead. So dead, death can't understand it." Derek muttered to himself.