Capítulo Trece.

WARNING: This chapter will feature torturing by weapons and it may be explicitly vivid.

Salma Hayek as Nikari Yuda

~

The Ruthless Mafia: Capítulo Trece

I stopped breathing after he said those words.

I knew I couldn't escape from my death and it didn't help with the fact that I saw my life flashing before my eyes. It certainly didn't help with the dread that I felt at this very moment. Right then and there, I knew for sure that this was the end.

"But let this be known. You're a man who will witness the very reason why you should never cross me."

Ramone grinned sardonically as he raised his arm in the air, knife in hand, and brought it down to my thigh, piercing the flesh which brought bouts of blood.

"AH!" I screamed in pain as the knife lodged itself into my skin, blood creaming out from the hole that it made. He chuckled, no remorse given as he pulled out the knife.

Is this what a near death experience felt like?

This excruciating pain felt like it was never ending and I couldn't breathe because every breath made me feel the burn of the wound.

But I knew there was more to come.

"My my, in tears over that small thing? I didn't even stab you deep enough but if that's what happens with a small knife, then I would love to see what happens when I use this." Ramone smirked as he picked up a pistol and cocked it so it was ready.

"I wonder how many times I should put a bullet in you," He looked at the gun then back at me. "Pick a number and I'll use that."

I paled. I could easily pick one, but I feel like he would shoot me more just because I picked the smallest number. "2." I muttered out, wincing as he let out a small snicker. "Not a bad number. Trying to prolong your death?" He winked at me. "Can't say I blame you because if it were me in this situation, I'd do whatever I can not to die."

Curse the gods for letting me become captive to this man. He was nothing but a cruel, evil man who didn't care what he had to do to get to the top. He did what he had to do and he moved on. This was a man who truly didn't have feelings for anything at all.

"Where would you like me to shoot you? I'm giving you an option here because I feel bad that you don't want to die so quickly." He slid a tongue across his front teeth as he let out a deep, dark laugh.

I had to choose wisely.

"My upper thigh," I whispered darkly as I traced the skin on my right leg. I had to be smart about this choice. "And my tricep," I skimmed over the large piece of muscle that rested on my upper arm and hoped that it would withstand the force of the bullet.

I grimaced as I looked up at him. He started to point the gun's head at my thigh, the opposite one of which he stabbed and he pulled the trigger.

As the sweat dropped down from my forehead being from the hot air of the room, I opened my mouth in a silent scream as the metal ball pierced my skin in matter of seconds. It felt like fire had spread throughout out my body and burned into me.

"PLEASE RAMONE! PLEASE STOP!" I wailed out as I gasped from the agonizing torture. I had yet to endure the second shot, but I knew that it was coming. "Eh? You wanted it there so I don't know why you're complaining." He narrowed his eyes with a evil leer. "I'm not even done yet."

He raised the pistol so that it was in range of my arm and put his index finger on the trigger.

All I could do was sit there and wait. I couldn't turn my body away, I couldn't block it. I couldn't do anything and I felt so scared and tense because I had no idea when he would pull the trigger. It was like time was against me.