Capítulo Treinta.

"All along, it was right under my nose all this time. I've never bothered to see it or give it any thought. My dreams will always be constricted."

~

The Ruthless Mafia: Capítulo Treinta

"Your ass is fucking huge."

Derek winked at me and twirled around in his sweatpants as he flipped the pancake in the pan. "Aw, thanks. I try." He chuckled and Demetrios shook his head as he stood with us in the kitchen.

We were making breakfast for everyone since we were up first thing in the morning. We decided to do something nice for them and they had no idea.

"Sing for me, Derek." I demanded, flipping the bacon and stirring the eggs. "Ew, no." He replied as he placed another pancake onto the stack. "I sound like a dying horse." He grimaced and Demetrios shook his head at him. "Please! You have the voice of a god." I pleaded and he sighed. "Fine, only if he dances with me." Derek motioned over to Demetrios who stood with a glare on his face.

"Please Demi?" I asked and he sighed. "Fine." He deadpanned and walked over to Derek. We all had our usual pajamas on, me in basketball shorts and a muscle shirt, Derek in nothing but sweatpants, showing all of his shirtless glory and Demetrios was in a pair of joggers and a tank top.

"Give me your hand." He nodded over to Derek who stared up at him with a smirk. He placed his hand with Derek's and wrapped his arm around his waist, starting to sing. "Do you remember the 21st night of September?" He sang beautifully, dancing with Demetrios ballroom style.

"Love was changing the mind of pretenders while chasing the clouds away." Derek winked at Demi and pulled him close by the collar of his shirt. This was a routine we did every morning when we would stay the night at each other's houses. Only difference was Demetrios was here.

"Our hearts were ringing in the key that our souls were singing. As we danced in the night, remember how the stars stole the night away." Derek's melodious voice wafted through my ears as I checked on the cinnamon rolls while cutting the fruit up.

"Ba de ya," Demi twirled Derek out of his arms. "Say, do you remember? Ba de ya, dancing in September." He pulled Derek back into his arms, swaying side by side. "Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day." He picked Derek up by his waist and swung him around.

The pancakes were done cooking when Derek went over to the pan and turned it off. The food was almost done, save for the rolls and the bacon. The sausages were fully cooked and the fruit drinks that I made were done as well.

"I'm that flight that you get on, international. First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable." Derek's phone started blaring throughout the room and we jumped in fright. "THIS IS MY SONG." I smirked in glee as I pulled them to the center of the kitchen. Derek was to Demi's front and my back was to his back. Demi was in the middle of us and he looked so uncomfortable.

"For you to, talk to dirty to me." Derek and I began grinding on Demetrios to the trumpet beat. "Talk to dirty to me." Derek sang and Demetrios turned red. This was what I liked to do on mornings, forgetting everything else in life.

"You guys look like a bunch of idiots."

We turned to the voice in the doorway of the kitchen that had spoke and saw Maddy standing in front of Ray and Ramone, her arms folded.

"How long have you been standing there?" Derek raised an eyebrow. "The whole time." She replied and I saw a look of jealousy on Ramone's face and he clenched his fists together. He looked like he was seconds away from killing someone in rage, so I sent him a wink to calm him down.