Capítulo Veinticuatro.

"I rather put a bullet to my own head than let someone hurt the one I love."

~

The Ruthless Mafia: Capítulo Veinticuatro.

I was awoken by something chewing at my leg. Damn, I was having the best dream ever. I was captured by Antonio and his cronies and Ramone came in like the sexy bad-ass that he is and saved the day. He looked so good in the blue button down that he wore with his dress pants and dress shoes and his hair everywhere. I wanted to run my hands through it.

Wait.

I peeked open one eye and moaned groggily as I felt teeth at my ankles. I jumped slightly to see the dog chewing off the rope Armando tied around my teeth and slowly, my legs were freed but my hands were still tied. So it wasn't indeed a dream, but reality.

The dog yapped at me and I sensed that it was telling me to look up and I did. My eyes could not contain the bad-assery that I saw in front of me. It was so intense, my mouth dropped and it watered at the sight in front of me.

Damn, I needed a camera.

Ramone had a line of blood running down the side of his head and sweat beads were falling off his face as if he was some model and his hair was unraveled, curls everywhere, and his suit jacket was nowhere to be found. His blue eyes were crystallized in rage and his jaw was clenched. He held a gun up to Armando who was crawling back in fear.

Why are you running? You're the one who thought you could take Ramone on. You're the one who said you would deal with him if he came. So why are you running? Oh right. Even a man with common sense would know not to fuck with Ramone Vega.

Zicara was on the floor, panting as blood pooled out around her and I knew she was minutes away from death. "Please man, I'm sorry." Armando tried pleading but Ramone wasn't having any of that. "No. I don't give a fuck that you guys tried getting one over on me, no. I most certainly don't give a damn if you thought you would get away with this," He shook his head something fierce and the anger in his eyes was unable to be quenched.

"No, fucking shit no. But I'm not gonna let you lay a motherfucking hand on him." He referred to me, every word filled with promise and rage. "I don't give a shit what else you do. Hell, there are two rules in this world that everyone must fucking follow." He stated, holding up two fingers and aiming the gun at him.

"Number one, I don't give a damn what happens. You do not fucking cross me!" He boomed, the room starting to shake from the intensity of his voice. "But you broke that rule." He pulled the trigger and sent a bullet flying into one of Armando's balls and he screamed out in pain, clutching them.

"Number two, you can do whatever else you want. But you don't put a fucking hand on what's. Mine." He glared at Armando with all the hate he could muster in his body. "You broke that fucking rule too, so I'm about to break you." Ramone chuckled sadistically as he shot him in the balls again. The blood started oozing out of his pants and he screamed, rolling around in pain.

"Unfortunately for you, I want you to sit there and die slowly and painfully." Ramone walked over to him, Armando's arm spread out in front of him. He lifted up his foot and stepped on his arm, crushing all of the bones inside. "AGH!" Armando screamed bloody murder and he whimpered.

"You should've fucking known what I would do to you." He lifted up his foot again and stomped his stomach down to the ground, crushing all of the organs inside and sending blood out of his mouth. "This pain ain't nothing. If you're a man, take it like one. Or just cry like the bitch that you are." Ramone spat coldly as Armando started choking on his blood.