Capítulo Diecisiete.

Liam Hemsworth as Demetrios Kanzaki

~

The Ruthless Mafia: Capítulo Diecisiete

I hadn't the slightest idea what made Ramone act like a jealous boyfriend and then go from that to a caring mother who was worried about her child.

"Hey Ramone, you sure you're okay?" I asked, pulling away from him and looking into his eyes. His blue eyes had the power to suck you in for all eternity from how beautiful they were.

"Yeah. I just can't believe Raymundo would put his hands on you like you were his or something." He growled, thinking about the time Ray had turned me away from him with his arms.

Clearly he didn't like anyone touching me.

"Ray is just a friend." I said and his eyes flashed onto mine. "Don't call him that! Next, he'll start thinking he can touch you whenever he damn near pleases! That don't sit right with me!" He hissed, squeezing me harder than intended.

"He's just my friend." I said once again, not really knowing why I felt the need to tell him things. "I don't even see why you're mad when you basically called me a whore for kissing you, which I did accidentally!" I pulled myself free from his grip and glared at me. "I'll have you known that I ain't no whore and if I was, I damn sure wouldn't come to you!" I folded my arms and stared up at him.

Damn, this height difference is really fucking my neck up.

"So you would go to Raymundo?!" He narrowed his eyes, clenching his hands into fists and he looked like he wanted to go beat the hell out of his brother. "And so what if I did? He isn't that bad looking. I'm just not seeing why it matters to you. " I rolled my eyes, clearly taken away by his attitude.

"Then I will really kick his ass." He growled, ready to charge around me and go find his brother. "Chill out. That's not the case here and you know it." The case at hand wasn't even the kiss because I'm sure he's forgot about it even when I didn't. That kiss was unforgettable and nothing I could do could change that.

"You're right. How about I let my men kill him and record it for me?"

I stared at him with a 'are you fucking serious?' look and he shrugged. "Just don't like him being around you." Does he know what he's saying to me? A straight man is admitting these things to me without fail! Either he's crazy, or he's delirious. No man says those things so casually.

"You know what? Never mind. Forget I even came here." I sighed, tired and wanting sleep. I turned around and started heading to my room. "Wait!" I heard him call out and he grabbed my wrist. "You're right, I'm sorry." He said and my eyes widened. "I wasn't really expecting an apology..." I said, trying to get away from it. I'm sure this man has never apologized to anyone ever, so I don't want his first apology to be to me.

"No I'm sorry for making it seem like you came onto me. I'm so sorry for insinuating that you were a whore. It just happened so many times so I didn't know whether or not this was real or fake. I just didn't think I would make you cry," He said and I smiled. "I hope this doesn't affect our relationship." He finished and I made a look of confusion.

"By relationship, you mean captor and victim?" I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head. "Nah, I think it's something more than that." That was all he said before turning around and walking the way he came. "You're not a whore, I know that. You're worth more than that. So much more." He said and motioned for me to follow him. "Now come with me. I want to show you something."

I followed behind him, but his words struck in my mind like a melody of a song.

You're worth more than that.