Chapter Twenty-Nine

Aaron's POV

Sometimes you feel alone. Even when you have a family at home, both parents still married, older and younger sibling, you have a bunch of friends yet all you feel is alone. But then you have that feeling and you are actually alone. For the past years I have felt alone sense I have left Dallas. Sense my parents got divorce and my mom decided to move us to another state, I didn't have both parents, I didn't have siblings, and I felt like my two best friends back at Dallas was the only friends I actually had. I felt alone. But is anyone actually ever alone? I mean I thought I was but here I was in a hospital waiting room thinking the only person I had was in a coma when I noticed all these people sitting on the same chairs everyone has for the past 3 weeks. Cameron, John, Amanda's mom, my mom and even Adam was here. Amanda had all these people and I knew her and I knew she probably thought she was alone. And she wasn't. Was I alone? If I was the one in the hospital bed would these people including Amanda be in these chairs too? Maybe not all, but I did know that one person would.

"You smell and look like shit, not really a good convention." Cameron said sitting down at the chair next to me. "You know it's bad when a girl who has been in a coma for three weeks smells better than you." 

"Three weeks," I whispered shaking my head. It's been three weeks sense the accident, three weeks sense Amanda fell in a coma, three weeks and she still hasn't woken up.

"She'll wake up man," Cameron told me patting my shoulder. "She's a strong girl, she wouldn't give up now." 

Those words made me feel better, I needed those words to be told to me so I could repeat them every single day until she wakes up. And maybe that's how Cameron can still go home and sleep, shower, eat, because he's been telling himself that. "Thanks man," all I said he nodded. 

"Common you need to go home and shower you're stinking up the room, no one has dare to tell you because they felt bad but it's getting worse." I chuckled and shook my head at him. 

"But what if she wakes up, what if someth-"

"Shut up," Cameron stopped me. "Go shower, if something happens I'll give you a call and I wont judge you if you show up here in just a towel." I took a deep breath and nodded. I got up and walked slowly out the door when I heard my name being yelled. I turned around to see Cameron stopping me.

"She woke up."

My heart stopped. She's awake, alive. She's okay.

"And you wanted me to leave," was all I said before I ran back inside and asked my mom what is going on.

"The doctors are in with her, we'l get some news soon honey. Sit down I don't know how long it Will take."

It was twenty minutes later when Amanda's mom came out of the room. She took a deep breath. "The doctors are doing some test, we can go in after 10 minutes." She said we all stared at each other to see who was going in first.

"Aaron should go first," Cameron said looking at me, everyone but Adam and Amanda's mom nodded.

"Actually," Amanda mom interrupted. "She woke up asking for John." 

I didn't know how to feel, sad, angry, both. 

Ten minutes later the doctor and a nurse came out, the nurse walked away when the doctor came over. She ask to talk to Amanda's mom and they talked for a while when the doctor turn to us. "John before you go in you have to hear this." Amanda's mom told him scaring all of us.

"Amanda, is fine except for one thing. When she was 14 she hit a certain part of her brain causing her to lose her memory, this time she hit near that part and thankfully didn't. But she must have slightly hit her head two months ago or so and because of the accident she lost her memory until that day," the doctor explained. 

"So she remembers everything before she hit her head two months ago," Adam asked and the doctor nodded.

"The day she met you guy's," John randomly said, everyone turn to look at him but he was staring at Cameron and me. "She hit her head two months ago, the same day she met you guys, I was there."

"Before or after she met us?" Cameron asked thinking for sure the same thing. Did Amanda remember us?

John sigh. "Before."

***

I wanted nothing but to burst into that room and tell Amanda about everything. But John has been there for over an hour and I was getting inpatient. It was settled, I was going to th next person to see Amanda, then Cameron, then Adam. I wasn't okay with letting Adam and Amanda in the same room, but I did know if she only forgot the last two months she remembers what happened two years ago. I trusted my princess not to forgive that asshole.

My princess.

She doesn't even remember that. 

Finally John came out, and I got up nervously. I walked to the door and pushed it open, Amanda was playing with her fingers and she looked up and gasp surprised to see who was at the door.

"Princess," was all I could say. 

"Aaron?" she asked. I smiled at the thought that she remembered me but it faded once I remember everyone at school knows me. 

I sat next to the chair and it hurt when I saw a scared expression on her face. "We met two months ago, you spilled beer over Cameron shirt and instead of yelling at you he introduced us." I wanted to see maybe if I tell her stuff she can remember. "I wasn't the friendliest person but trust me I didn't mean to I was just.. I didn't know how you and Cameron met and I was scared on why the hell where you at the alley if you could get hurt."

"John told me everything," she said. She gave me a small smile. "I'm so sorry I don't remember anything."

"Don't be," I shook my hand reaching out for her hand but she pulled away. I bit my lip when she realized what she did. "I'm just happy you're okay." I got up and looked at her, "I should go," I turned around but I felt a hand grab my wrist. 

Amanda made a single with her hand to get closer so I did, I expected her to tell me something on my ear I was not expecting a kiss. She kissed me like if she haven't seen water in years and I was a drop of rain. She pulled away and whispered "your lips seem familiar."

I smirked at that and winked. "My lips can never be forgotten." 

------------------------------------

 Showty's note: Day before school and this month and next will be a little crazy but I will try to update as much as I can even if I have to at 11 pm. Which is the time right now.

So Amanda is awake and Aaron and her already kissed again. Maybe John told her about Aaron and Cameron but not about Adam being there. So Amanda and Adam drama next chapter and I hope you liked this one see ya soon

Bye...