Chapter Five

I didn’t move at all, just stared at his lips. He stopped for a second and started moving closer again.

“Why?” was all he said before he crashed his lips on mine. Now I was in total shock I didn’t move my lips with his. After a few seconds he started moving his lips, slowly and sweet. I couldn’t help but think that I tasted his lips before. Like somehow, in some point in my life I tasted these lips. But how could I? I never talked to Aaron barley kissed him. But I couldn’t take that thought out of my mind.

~John POV~

“Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?” I started singing as I got a pineapple and put it in the basket. I was in the grocery store graving all the food my mom told me to get.

“Is that what you do when you’re here, what are you going to sing the next part when you get the sponges?” a voice said behind me. I turned around and faced a very handsome guy, he had an apple in his hand was staring at me like I was crazy, I’m not crazy. I’m just different.

“Yes, pretty much,” was all I said and tuned around and grave another pineapple. I started walking to the oranges and I didn’t hear any footsteps behind me so I think he just shrug it off and left me alone. It’s not like I’ll ever see him again, anyways.

I graved all the stuff on the list and made my way to aisle 8 to pay. A girl, around my age, was behind the cashier. She was pretty, but not as pretty as Amanda. Amanda was beyond pretty, she was beautiful.

“That will be $34.67.” The girl said smiling at me. I gave her two twenty’s and she gave me back my change. “Your change, $5.33, and my number,” she said passing me a piece of paper which has her number on it.

“Thanks,” I said. “But I won’t need it,” I added giving her back her number and walked away. It most likely she will also give her number to the guy in the back of me. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked out the door.

“Did you just give a hot girl her number back?” Apple guy said as I walked to my car.

“Were you spying on me?” I asked giving him a weird.

“What? No! I just happened to be in the aisle next to you,” he said. And I believed him. But it will be wired if he did spy on me, or like stalking. “So? Answer me.” He demanded.

I sigh. “Yes, I gave a girl her number back,” I said. “She just wanted an easy fuck,” I added with a shrug. He was staring at me like if he wanted to figure out something. “Why don’t you turn around and go get her number?” I asked.

“I have a girlfriend,” he stated crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

“Then go with her,” I said stopping in front of my car. I started at him, I notice he had dark hair, dark brown eyes. “Bye,” I said getting in the car. He step back and I turned on the radio. And started backing away and drove back home. ‘We Can’t Stop’ by Miley Cyrus came on. How did it went from ‘nobody’s perfect’ to girls with big butts shaking it like they’re at a strip club?