Chapter Thirty-One

"We were trying to make a welcome home cake," Cameron said looking nervous that my mom will kill him. 

It was nice meeting him.

"I was gonna make the cake sense you know I know how to bake but these two heard and wanted to be a part of it and ruined everything." John said frowning crossing his arms making me laugh, a glaring mother, and two other guys that looked offended. 

"I can't believe you people, I want this kitchen spotless, I don't want to see one eggshe-" my mom started arguing but she stopped when egg yolk was dripping down her face, she had her mouth open as well as everyone else.

"Oops," I said my right hand covered in egg yolk. 

Of course I knew she was even more mad and was gonna make me clean with them even if I just came out of the hospital. I expected her to start yelling even louder but instead I got my hair covered in egg also. Soon there was eggs were flying across the kitchen, then came flour and even milk. 

"Stop stop stop," my mom said laughing. "Before we create a fire lets clean." And that's what we did for the next three hours, soon everyone one by one went to go take a shower, by the time I got in I was sure there was no more warm water. I came out hopefully without anything on my hair and I forgot to bring my clothes in so I came out, my room was across the bathroom anyways. I came out and as I turned around I saw Cameron looking at me shocked and well he wasn't exactly looking at my face. 

"I um I," he stuttered shocked.

"Should go," I said rushing into my room taking a deep breath. I'm sure if I saw someone else in my position I'll be laughing but not right now.

I changed and walked out of my room nervous to go downstairs scared Cameron told everyone. But when I went downstairs everyone was eating pizza and I looked at Cameron and I knew he didn't tell anyone.

"Adam came," he said. I figured that's what he went to go tell me. "He dropped these off," he said pointing at a bouquet of roses making me roll my eyes. 

I didn't touch them or look at them neither did anyone else they just stood there in the corner of the table as we all just ate pizza.

Shortly after we all moved to the living room and my mom went to go to sleep sense she started work again tomorrow. "What movie?" Aaron said, they all started arguing.

"I'm gonna go make some popcorn," I laughed and went to the kitchen. I put the popcorn in the microwave and I turned around waiting and my eyes laid on the flowers and I walked over to look at them and I noticed a note. 

Sorry.

I sigh sadly. Simple and short, that's always been the way Adam was. I put the note in my pocket and I heard the microwave and I graved it and walked back to the living room. 

"So what movie?" I asked them they smiled and said the interview. 

The doorbell rang and I frowned wondering who it was. "I invited Victor and his girlfriend," Cameron said. "You met them once so I thought it was okay," he said looking at me.

"Sure invite strangers over my house," I said smiling sarcastically he although smiled back and walked over the door and came in a guy with a girl. 

"Victor," Aaron said nodding his head as Victor returned. Boys. 

"Amanda right?" Victor smiled at me as I nodded. 

"Apple guy?" We turned to see a shirtless John coming our way looking confused. He then realized what he said and shacked his head. "Never mind I thought you were someone else," I looked at him knowing he was lying.

"Victor," Victor said.

"John," John nodded. 

"Rebeca" the girl talked smirking at John. John looked down and turned around to put on a shirt. 

"So," Aaron said.

"The Interview?" I asked and they all nodded sitting down around the tv.

---------------------------------------------

Showty's note: Hey. Short chapter boring as well but oh well I have a headache a lot of homework and very sick but I hope y'all like this chapter and yeah.

Next chapter more Aaron and either half of next chapter or after next chapter it'll be John's POV which I am excited for. Amanda as Lucy Hale on the side gif of her reaction when she read the letter.

Have a very good week don't kill anyone tomorrow at school and

Bye...