The End

I want to thank everyone who has read, vote, and comment on this story. I started this when I was 13 and I have no idea how much you guys like this but you do and that warms my heart and makes me so happy. Yes it took me two years to finish this and it would have taken less time but many things have happened these past two years and I was almost gonna give up on this story god knows how many times but I fell in love with the characters and you guys motivate me to continue writing and I'm so glad you did. 

This story will go under editing but I will take my sweet time doing that. It's not like the chapters are long anyways. 

I would be writing a spin off it will be about Charlotte best friend. Charlotte of course will come up a lot she's actually one of the main characters too in the story and I'm sure George will come up too but I am just starting to write this story. 

The title is Their Story and here is the description:

"So what is your story?" Anna asked taking a sip off her wine.

 "I don't have one," he said staring deep into her eyes.

 "Everybody has a story."

 *** 

 Anna work for the police for a couple of years now, ever sense she started they mainly wanted to track down one man of them all. Jack Davis, a gang leader and a very dangerous man. Anna figured if she can't track him down right away she needs to work her way up, starting with Jack's younger brother Connor Davis. 

After questioning Connor Anna couldn't say bye to him and wanted to know his story, after Connor got to know more about Anna he found out she has a past and he wants to know it. Everyone has a story and they are trying to figure it each other out.  

The story is now on my profile so it will mean a lot if you guys check it out, I hope many will enjoy so thank you if you do.

Thank you again so much for everything and for the last time in this story

Bye...