Chapter Twenty-Three

New cast is up. Pictures will be uploaded to the first few chapters. Later.

I woke up, the sun shining through my eyes I let out a groan as I felt a sharp pain in my head. Suddenly I looked around the room that wasn't mne, everything was white except for the gray chair next to me with a sleeping mother.

"Mom," I groaned. She woke up slowly then realize I was staring at her and quickly got up.

"Oh Amanda I was so worried," she hugged me. "When Aaron came in running with you in his arms and told me you fainted I thought something horrible happened." 

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"9 hours, now stay here I'm gonna go tell the doctor you woke up." 

She left and shortly after she came with a doctor in front of her. "Amanda, wide awake I see." He said. This doctor was Chinese but spoke English perfectly. One thing was for sure he wasn't my doctor.

"Where's-" I started but was rudely cut off.

"She's not here," my mom answered giving me an eye.

Wow wake up from a nine hour nap and she's still mad.

"But don't worry Amanda I have read your files so I know about everything so you can trust me," the doctor who still hasn't told me his name told me.

"I remembered," I suddenly said. My mom eyes got wide of Joy and scared. "At least the day of the accident." 

"The whole day?" He asked me as he went to grab a peace of paper and pen.

"No, just me getting off the car of some friends, my parents fighting and me going on the ride with my dad." 

My dad.

Suddenly a pang in my heart came. I didn't remember him, only heard stories and saw pictures it felt like I never met him but while I was asleep he was a clear picture. His face, voice, the way he acted and cared for me.

Everyone told me I was close to my dad, and even if I didn't remember him I felt like I was. This memory although hurt me 10 times harder sense he is dead. And I was there. 

"That's it?" He finished writing.

"Yes," I answered. He nodded and told me he was gonna be back after he put it in the records and told me I could only have one visitor at a time.

My mom walked towards me and sat down. I wanted to ask her to leave and tell her to let Aaron in sense I only wanted to talk to him. But I didn't and let her talk.

"That was the most horrible day ever," she said. "I got in a fight with your father right before his death I never got to tell him I loved him truly, that I was sorry for everything, I never got to say good bye. When they told me you were in a coma I was scared to death I was going to lose you too. I couldn't stand the thought. And I'm still scared, that something would happen and you'll be taken away from me."

I didn't know what to say, she wasn't exactly telling me sorry or I forgive you or anything just a story from the past. And my words came out without me even thinking and I couldn't take them back.

"Please leave," i sounded like a bitch and felt like one too when I saw her face expression but she didn't argue she got up and asked me who I wanted to come first and I answered Aaron's name.

She left the door open and a few seconds later Aaron came in slowly then ran to me when he saw me and crashed me with a hug. "I was so scared," he whispered in my ear. "I didn't know what to do you were holding your head like if you got shot I thought... I don't even know what I thought, I think I thought a million things at once- like if you were gonna go in a coma, or if you were joking around just not to kiss me anymor-" 

I shut him up with a kiss. I crashed my lips into his desperately and he stood there in shock for a second into he brought his right hand into my cheek and move his thumb in circles as he kissed me back.

We pulled back our foreheads still touching. "You didn't lose your memory," I whispered. He pulled back and looked at me strangely and confused. "I don't look that different sense I was 14 did I? I mean did you really not know I was once your best friend?" I asked. He sat down and just looked at me.

"You didn't know who I was," he said. "I couldn't go up to you and tell you 'hey you I know you don't remember me but we were once best friends' I would have looked stupid." He said. "I wanted to Amanda I really did, all I wanted to do was crash you into my arms every time I passed you in the hallways, it was hard not to."

I looked down, "why did you hate me so much when we did first started talking?" I asked. 

"It was my only way to hide my feelings," he said. "There's a lot of questions I liked the kissing better."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I did have a lot of questions but I let it be. But one day I expect all my answers.

------------------------------------------------------

Showty's Note: Chapters boring and short not such a good combination next chapter will be talking to Cameron and John so yay? And a little more about the race sense in the story there is only one day left. The story is honestly no where near finish so if you think after the race its over well its not.

There's been a lot of nice readers and you guys motivate me to write more but every time I sit down to write something happens and I can't but last night while I was having a migraine and felt really sick I decided it's the only time I will be free to write. I think I will write another chapter today and maybe upload later in the day or tomorrow. Sense I want to start writing about the race.

Thank you all who reads, vote, and comment and we almost reach 400 votes so yay! Dedication to my 400 vote if it happens this chapter, love ya.

Bye...