Epilogue

"I swear Aaron if you drop George I'm killing you myself," I said looking at my husband holding my newborn baby boy. 

"Calm down Amanda, he's holding him tight," I turned to look at John who was already sitting down holding hands with Victor. 

I turned back to Aaron. "He's right, you're holding him tight, dear lord are you letting him breath?" I heard a laugh behind me and I saw Aaron roll his eyes, I only smirk as I sat down and Aaron passed me the baby as he sat down as well. "I'm so proud of him," I said talking about Cameron. 

It was a couple of years later, Aaron proposed to me a 2 years ago and we finally got married a year ago. I truly loved this man. 10 months ago I found myself pregnant and now I had a month old baby boy who I loved more than anything. Right now we were in Cameron's college graduation. 

Cameron continued his dream to finish college and today it came true. He was still a playboy and fulled around with girls no matter how old he is now and I just hope he settles down soon. We all stayed in touch, I didn't go to college, I mean I hated school back then what would made college different, instead I just found a job which payed well. Aaron did go to college to study cars and motorcycles which I thought was perfect for him. John also went to college to study fashion and art and him and Victor were still going at it strong and happy, actually they are engaged. 

I found out that the 5 men from prom were caught a few weeks later and put to prison were their old friend the Ranger was. I mean if they missed him a lot all they had to do was turn themselves in instead of scaring the crap out of high school students. 

Graduation music started and professors and other people made super long speeches along with some students. Finally after like an hour of them talking and saying congratulating the students over and over again they finally started calling out names. 

"Cameron Johnson." 

All four, or I should say five started clapping and screaming making Cameron look our way. 

"I would like to thank my friends who I consider family but mostly my godson George," he said at the speaker. He had to it short sense each student had to go up but knowing Cameron he would have been there an hour talking. 

I look down my son and smiled that Cameron put him on his little speech. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and I looked up to see Aaron smiling at me. "I love you two," he said making me smile more.

"You hear that, daddy loves us," I said to the small creature. I looked back up to Aaron. "And we love you," I smiled and kissed him. 

"Would you guys shut it I want to enjoy Roberts speech," John said with a serious voice and turned back to look at the stage. 

I only laugh and realize I agreed with Cameron. These people are my friends that are actually like family. And I love them all. 

--The End--