Lovely to see you

(Edited 18-05-2016)

Season 3 Episode 13

Present Day

Welcome to Mystic Falls.

I scoffed as I drove past the sign into the small town. Who would have thought that after a thousand years I'd be coming back to where it all started, ironic really that my family would be reunited back here, in the last place we were all truly happy together.

I drove to the small homely motel; which I would be staying at until I was ready to reveal myself to my family, I left my suitcases in my over decorated room, that looked like an explosion of flowers had hit it and I was on my way.

When I left the motel and reached my destination I pulled out my phone and simply typed here pressing send, and then I waited.

"How good it is to see you, little one" I heard from behind me.

"lijah" I breathed my face breaking out in a huge grin, I vamped across the small clearing throwing myself into his arms.

Elijah had contacted me a few months back and told me about the new doppelganger, or as I referred to her, the bitch who wears my sisters face!

Even though I had never met this Elena personally, I already strongly disliked her. Frankly I didn't care that she was a distance relative. She doesn't deserve to have Tatia's beautiful face; Elena in my opinion was too needy and winey for my tastes.

I met up with Elijah before he had met the doppelganger, he told me he was planning to save the girl and stop Niklaus for what he did to our family. Honestly I wanted Nik to break the curse, as it had already taken up enough of my long life, I was just happy I didn't have to hear him rant about breaking his curse anymore.

Obviously Elijah's plan had failed as I knew it would, I assumed Nik put him in a box with the rest of the family as I hadn't heard from Elijah since. After I stopped hearing from Elijah I moved closer to Mystic Falls Virginia, then had spies placed around the town, so I could be kept in the loop.

Then last night out of the blue Elijah called to inform me he was awake, and ready for a family reunion.

"I would love nothing more than a catch up sister, but I'm afraid I don't have much time Thyra, I must get back to Niklaus before he suspects something" Elijah told me pulling away from our hug.

"Its fine Lijah, now tell me of these reunion plans".

He told me of how the eldest Salvatore had removed the dagger, which had been imbedded in his heart. Damon Salvatore I hadn't heard that name since the seventies.

He told me of the mysterious coffin, that the Bennett witches were trying to open, I knew what was in that coffin; but I would keep that information to myself. I just prayed the witches would be unable to open it.

I already knew how baby Salvatore stole the coffins and was holding them as leverage against Klaus. Klaus got his siblings back but the hero's as I liked to call them still had the sealed coffin.

I had met both Salvatore's decades ago Stefan in the twenties when he had a fling with Rebekah and Damon in seventies. Of course I had compelled Damon after our time together, as I couldn't have any loose ends, and Nik had also compelled Stefan after Mikael found us in Chicago.

I defiantly did some celebrating after one of my spies, had informed me of Mikael's death, that had been a good night.

After Elijah had informed me of his dinner plans with the Salvatore's and Klaus, he told me he planned to remove Finn, Kol and Rebekah's daggers. He told me to meet him at Klaus mansion at eight pm so I could serve desert.