Mr Salvatore

The PresentMysticFalls

After I left Damon in the alleyway beside the grill I vamped back to the mansion to find it empty thank god! After talking or more shouting at Damon and revealing that fact I had known decades ago and that I had also compelled him I wanted to let him stew for a while after all not only had he killed Lexi but he had tried to kill my husband on multiple occasions even though Klaus most likely deserved it. 

Speaking of my husband I knew I wasn't ready to face him again just yet, I had to sort out my head first. I had spent sixty years learning to live without him and learning to be independent and stand on my own I couldn't just throw that away because he was stirring up old feelings, feelings I knew I still had deep down. I was stronger than this I was no longer that girl who fell into Nik's arms because he showed me a little affection or a dimpled smile. I knew coming back here was a bad idea I need to go somewhere and regroup. I needed to have him fall at my feet for a change. I needed a plan.

I knew someone would be back soon so I ran to my room and packed a few belongings and then went to my car and put them in the trunk I went back to the mansion and straight to Klaus's study and decided to write him a note to explain my absence.

Nik, I need some time away to be alone figure things out. Now I'm back I think we both need some time. I'll be in touch I promise, Love your Angel x

I hopped into the car and called Rebekah I went to voicemail so I left a message "Its Thyra I'm going out of town for a while just wanted to let you know so you don't go crazy, but don't worry I'll be home soon just really need to clear my head oh and I'll bring you back something nice promise bye".

After driving for an hour or so my mind drifted to the eldest Salvatore brother I should have killed him in the 70s after what he did to Lexi but she begged me not to kill him for Stefan's sake. I loved Lexi as a sister helped her become the person she was only to have Damon take advantage of her.

Then again my time with Damon had been fun if I remember correctly.

The Past, New   York City 1977.

New York the city of dreams I hadn't been here since the 50s when I left him. I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to think of my last time with him I was better now or at leased that's what I told myself. If I had my way I wouldn't step foot in New York too many memories but Lexi sounded desperate on the phone.

I sat in the small café in a pair of Levi jeans, leather jacket and graphic t-shirt with some band on the front and my big platform shoes. My style had certainly changed over the decades. I'd gone from park avenue princess to sixties sex kitten then to flower child now I was trying out a bit of the punk look, heavy eyeliner and shoulder cut hair included but I could pull it off.

Ten minutes into drinking my coffee the bell chimed and there she was. Her now light brown hair in wind swept curls she wore a leather vest and trousers she looked different then the last time I saw her but she was still my Lexi.

I stood up as she approached and pulled her into a hug "I missed you Alexia" I whispered as I pulled her into a tight hug

"I miss you too Thyra" she whispered back we soon pulled away and sat down

"You know you still the only person who calls me Alexia" She told me as the waitress came over and poured some coffee

"And you're the only person I talk to who calls me Thyra, I've been going by Tia Mitchell since 54' since I start running" I replied

"Damn I forgot about that and here I am dragging you back stateside putting you at risk" she scolded herself

"Have you forgot I'm an original I can handle myself besides that dear old husband of mine is on a wild goose chase around Los Angeles as we speak" I smirked