Chapter 14- March 24-28 2014

He was avoiding me. Why the hell was he avoiding me?! When I would go near him he would walk away, when we made eye contact he would look away, and when I would smile he would look down and frown. Then there came a day where he finally talked to me, I was walking with Dai to lunch then Hiro came.

"Hey Kyoko can talk to you" Hiro said as he grabbed my hand. I nodded my head. "Alone" he said then turned to Dai. Dai rolled his eyes then waved bye to me.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Before I start I want you to know that I feel like shit talking to you about this" I paused for a second and it was obvious on what he was planning to tell me.

I sighed then said "You want to break up with me" I loosened my grip on his hand.

He paused then held my hand tighter and said "No...no. It's just that, right now I am like in a stage where I am confused and I don't know what to do. There is something going on in my life and I need to tell someone but if I tell that someone...it could lead to something that I don't want to happen. You get it?"

I get what he was saying but...what the hell was he talking about. "Yeah, don't worry, I get exactly what you are saying Hiro!"

He smiled at me then said "Thanks Kyoko. I love you"

"Love you too, Hiro"

|~Timeskip~|

About two days later Hiro didn't talk to me for the whole day until after school but he told me something that wasn't exactly planning for him to tell me. Well at lease not this soon.

"Kyoko?"

"Hiro. Are you okay?"

"Kyoko...I think..."

"You think...what?"

He took a deep sigh "Y-you know..."

"Hiro I don't know. Please tell me"

"I can't it's to hard saying it to your face..."

"You're not even looking at me"

He looked up to me then he froze up. His eyes started to get watery until a tear went down his cheek.

"I am sorry Kyoko. I just can't" then he ran off.

"Hiro! Hiro wait! Hiro!!!"

|~Timeskip~|

He was going to break up with me. But why? Why out of know where. I could tell he didn't want to but he has to. Why?

I wrote a note to Hiro about what happened and us breaking up and stuff like that, I also mentioned Kai in the note. The next day Dai went and gave the note to Hiro.

"Hiro says he changed his mind he isn't going to break up with you" said Dai

"What?!" Hana and me said surprised

"Yup!"

Later on I got a bit confused because people were telling me "Glad you and Hiro are staying together" and other people were saying "I am sorry Hiro broke up with you. He's a bitch!" Haha you got that right!

Later I asked Hiro if we are broken up and he said no. We both agreed to restart our friendship and our relationship which I guess was okay with me. But before we left school (I forgot to mention this is my last day of school before spring break) Hiro said he loved me. I smiled and said I loved him back. That was the last time Hiro said he loved me... For now at lease...