Chapter 23- October-November 2014

Hiro and I once again changed around each other and I once again felt that this was the way we always wanted to act around each other. No, no it wasn't. Hiro has definitely changed since the first time we went out, every time it was time to go to our 5th period class he would hug me and sometimes say he would miss me, he would often put his arm around me or hold my hand. Ew this is a horrible ship.

       About in early November Hiro said that he was sorry for giving up on me before. No, no he wasn't, he knew what he was doing. He wasn't thinking when he broke up with me before and that if he could he would take back that moment and change it. He said that he won't ever do that again and he promised he won't give up on me.  Kyoko the last person you need to date is a liar. About a couple days after that, my friend Makoto introduced Hiro to my friend Hitomi who was in 7th grade. Hitomi and Hiro really hit it off it eventually got to that point where Hiro was hanging out with Hitomi more than me, but I did something about it.

       "Kyoko can I ask you a question" Hitomi asked.

      "Yeah, what is it?"

     "Are you friends with Hiro? I mean I know you guys are friends but on a scale from one to ten how strong is your guys friendship?"

     "Oh well...Hiro is not my friend" I said with a small smile. Ya dude I wouldn't smile if I were you.

     "He's not? I always see you guys walking the field together"

      "Yeah were not friends. Hiro is my boyfriend" I said.

      "Oh. I see. I wasn't going to tell you this but when I first met him I started to like him a little bit but now that I know you guys are dating I will try to stop liking him" Hitomi said crossing her arms. I just stared at her until she felt uncomfortable and left.

       Hitomi was still hanging around Hiro. A lot. And I didn't really like that so I nicely asked her to stop. She didn't stop. I started to notice Hiro began to get attached to her, I was nervous that Hiro might be falling for a other girl and in this case Hitomi was that other girl. Hitomi has ruined a relationship before, about in September or October she runied a relationship between my friends Ken and Sora, I don't want her to do the same between me and Hiro.

       Why did Hitomi have to come in between me and Hiro? I never did anything to her, I was always nice and loyal to her. Why did she have to mess around with me? Why me?

Now that I look back...I should have let Hiro run after Hitomi. I would've liked the outcome.