Chapter 7- September 3 2013

"Kyoko, you have your lunch right?" asked my mom.

"Yes mom" I said annoyed. I'm going to be 12 mom, I'm not a kid.

"And do you have all your school supplies?" she asked.

I sighed and said "Yes mom".

"Okay then" she said with a smile. "Now you go and have great day okay".

I smiled and said "Okay. Love you" then left the car. When I walked to the front of the school I did not see any new kids which for some reason surprised me. I went in line to get my schedule and I saw my friends Hana and Nariko.

"Hey guys" I said with a smile.

"Hi Kyoko" they both said.

"I see that you have gotten taller" said Nariko.

"Oh, yeah well I-"

"You also seem very nervous. Are you? You are usually happy" asked Hana.

"Well yeah, it is my first day of school I am always nervous on the first day" I said back kinda annoyed. I eventually got to the front of the line and when I did I got my new schedule.

My schedule was:

1st-AVID

2nd-Math support <- Seriously I'm not that dumb

3rd-Pre-Algebra

4th-History

5th-Science

6th-PE

7th-English

I went over to the table to were my friends were sitting and we all compared our schedules until they started to dismiss tables to go line up for class.

My first class was AVID and I had to line up at the line for the science room. I looked for my line for a good 3 to 5 minutes but I eventually did find it. I stood in the line waiting for my teacher and I saw that in my first period class there was a bunch of 8th graders. Ew there are all weird looking to. I looked over to the line next to me and I saw a bunch of boys talking and laughing. I caught one of the boys staring at me, it was that guy from last year. Do you need something?

Once we made eye contact I looked away over to my friend Timiko, she was talking to our friend Hana. My teacher came with a big smile on her face. She took the class to the classroom and put us in our seats. The rest of the day was good and it went by fast. I only had 1 class with my friend Timiko but I had 3 classes with my friend Hana. I had like 4 classes with that dude that kept looking at me, like it actually mattered.

Hopefully this year will be good and that I will make tons of new friends, last year I made some friends but I want this year to be memorable not just another year that scared me.