Quotes

These are some things that me, Hiro or some of the other characters said to each other or thought of. Some of these are from the 2nd book.

"I don't care how many times I get my heart broken. As long as it is from you"
~Kyoko

"I won't give up on you as long as you promise that you won't give up on me"
~Hiro

"The only reason I am alive is because you are here. You are my life"
~Hiro

"Do you love me? Prove it then. Kiss me"
~Hiro

"Are you a sharpie because your fine"
~Mina

"The only reason why I am the person I am today is because you came into my life"
~Kyoko

"143"
~Kyoko and Hiro

"I hate you. But then I love you. I want to throw you off a cliff. Then run to the bottom to catch you"
~Kyoko

"Do you want some hot tea because your a hottie"
~Mina

"Kiro"
~Timiko and Hana

"Who needs love when you have food"
~Miru

"I never believed in love a first sight until I met you"
~Kyoko

"I would sacrifice myself for her. If this whole school was on fire right now I would make sure she would get to safety. Even if it means dying"
~Hiro

"Otp"
~Timiko and Hiro

"Don't ever forget about me. How could I?"
~Hiro and Kyoko

"Don't leave me...I'll miss you"
~Hiro

"You might think you are over me but you aren't. If you look deep inside your heart you will see you still have those feeling that you will always feel about me"
~Kyoko

" The loneliest people, are the kindest
The saddest people, smile the brightest
And the most damaged people, are the wisest"
~Kyoko

"What's the point of living if you won't be by my side"
~Kyoko

"I can date as many guys as I want, but I will never love one of them the way I loved you"
~Kyoko

"I will find you. I don't care if I die or if I get hurt. I will find you...even if it is the last thing I ever do"
~Kyoko and Hiro