Chapter 10- November 1 2013

We were in 7th period and I was sitting with my friends Erika and Ai. Every Friday in 7th period my teacher, Mrs. Kaname, let's us have free time at the end of the period.

"Guys...I think I am going to break up with Hiro" Erika said.

"What!" cried out Ai.

"Aww why?" I asked.

"I don't know. I am just not feeling it anymore" Erika said looking at her fingers.

"Erika don't do it please, I am begging you" said Ai.

"...meh".

"Yeah, I mean give him a other chance" I said.

"Nope I am done with him" Erika said. She took out a piece of paper from her binder and started to write on it, when she was done me and Ai read it.

Hi Hiro, I am writing this letter because I think we should break up. It was good but ya know how it goes...if your new to this relationship thing then just know that this is natural. It's not you it's me. And that is all, have a nice day and life (^▽^)
~Erika

"That's so harsh" said Ai.

"Oh well I am giving it to him" said Erika as she pushed her chair back.

"No I am!" cried Ai. She took the paper out of Erika's hand and walked over to Hiro.

"Ai wait!" me and Erika both said loudly.

Ai went and gave the note to Hiro. She came back and started "shaming" Erika. Hiro started opening the note.
When he was done reading it he turned around and mouthed "Okay" to Erika then turned back around and continued playing his video game with his friends.

"He's okay with it?!" me and Ai both said in shock.

"Good" said Erika.

|~Timeskip~|

About I don't know how many days later Hiro asked Erika out and she said yeah. They lasted about a week then Erika broke up with him again, that was the last time they dated. Me and Hiro became best friends, I thought it was kinda weird because we became best friends out of nowhere. After that Hiro was acting different...very different. But it was only around me, when he was with his other friends he was himself, but with me it was like he was still him but he was doing something that made him different. That lasted for awhile, I eventually came to conclusion that Hiro likes me. I kept thinking about Kai, I kept waiting for the day we would see each other. But that day sadly never came. But they day did come where I realized that when Erika and Hiro were dating, I was jealous. I wasn't sure why I was jealous. It took me another week to figure it out but I did, I was jealous because I liked Hiro. I just kept denying my love for him...until now.

...oh Kyoko...you have no idea what your running into...