Chapter 19- September 2 2014

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm which was set to 5:45 am. I looked over to my calendar and the date was September 2 aka first day of school.

I went and put on my school uniform, which was a yellow rod shirt with the school logo and khaki pants. Then I went and put on my blue high tops then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I got done with everything early and had some time to relax. About 15 minutes later it was time for me to go to school.

"You have your lunch right Kyoko" asked my mom.

"Mom, we went through the same thing last year I am 99.99999% sure that I have everything"

"Okay okay I am just making sure. Now you go and have a awesome day okay"

"Okay mom I will, love you" I said then I left the car. When I was walking to the line where I get my schedule I saw my friends Emi and Nobu.

"Hey guys" I said with a smile.

"Hey Kyoko! Long time no see" Nobu said.

"I thought you said you were moving" said Emi.

"Oh I am just not yet"

"Well at lease you are still here that's all that matters" said Nobu.

"Agreed" said Emi. We eventually got to the front of the line and I got my new schedule. I liked it more than my 7th grade one. My schedule was:

1st~ CC Math

2nd~ Science

3rd~ AVID ⬅️LEZ GOOO

4th~ English

5th~ History

6th~ PE

Once I got my schedule I went to the table where all my friends were sitting at. Once Caspy saw me and her face lit up.

"Kyokooo!" Caspy yelled out, then she ran and gave me a hug, I hugged her back and began to smile. I looked up and I saw and boy staring at me and smiling, his eyes were big, his hair was black not long nor short, and his tan and nose was similar to mine.

"Hiro" I mouthed. Hiro smiled bigger then he mouthed "I am back. Kyoko"

It was time for us to line up for our classes, me and Timiko went to my first period line which was math. I started to talk to all my friends then Hiro came up to me.

"Hey"

"Hey. It looks like you ended up staying"

"Yup and...I couldn't be happier" he said with a smile.

"Hehe me too"

"Can I see your schedule"

"Yeah. Here it is." Hiro and I looked at both of our schedules, his was:

1st~ Math

2nd~ Science

3rd~ History

4th~ English

5th~ PE

6th~ Spanish

"We only have 3 classes together" Hiro said in a sad ish voice.

"On the bright side we have half of our classes together" I said trying to cheer him up. I then went to talk to Erika and we both spotted a girl we have never seen before. MIKO MIKO MI MikoMonster

"Is she in our first period?" I asked Erika.

"I don't think so" she said. Then we saw her go to the back of our line.

"She is! Let's go introduce our selves" I said. Erika followed me to the back of the line and introduced myself.

"Hi! Are you new here?"

She nodded her head "Yup"

"Awesome! Its very nice to meet you. I am Kyoko and this is Erika"

"Hello I'm Miru"

"Ooo cool name" me and Erika said amazed.

Me, Erika and Miru were talking until my math teacher came. The rest of the day went by pretty fast, I also made a other new friend. Her name was Mina and she was supposed to be in high school but got retained. I had a feeling this was going to be a good year, a year that I will truly treasure and remember. What can go wrong...right?

...heh...you have no idea...