Chapter 22- October 7th 2014

I got to school thinking, isn't there something I was supposed to do? I knew there was something I was supposed to do but what was it? This was really bugging me I couldn't even think straight. Pft why would you think there is something you have to do, it's just a normal regular day.

In math class I got all the math problems that we did wrong, in science I got my whole sample quiz wrong, in AVID class I couldn't focus on my campaign speech, and in English I couldn't pay attention to what we were reading.

As I was reading the memoir that we read in class (for like the 4th time) I heard someone call my name, it was Hiro.

"Kyoko, do you have a answer for me" Hiro asked.

"Answer for what" I said confused.

"Remember what I asked you yesterday?"

I starting thinking until it hit me. That's what I was supposed to do! I paused then said "Umm. Give me a second to re think my answer"

Crap, what do I say, what do I say? Yes? No? Ughhh, you know what I don't really want to be in a relationship right now, I feel bad but I have to tell him no.

"Hiro" I said.

He turned around and said "Yeah?"

I was avoiding eye contact "I have a answer for you. My answer is ..." I looked up to him and I felt really lightheaded all of a sudden.

I sighed then said "...yes..."

"Kyoko, I am being serious" he said.

"And so am I. My answer is yes. Hiro" I said smiling. The same smile grew on his face. That feeling was back, that warm beautiful feeling was back. It was in him to, I can see it in his eyes. And I am 100% sure he can see it in mine...

...you bitch...