Chapter 5- June 20 2013

It was lunch break, the break we have after we eat lunch. My friends were out somewhere on the blacktop or field and I was sitting at a table finishing my homework for science class, which was next period. As I kept working this boy came up to my table. Go away I'm busy.

"Hey do you mind getting my binder, it's at the table behind you, it's the red one" he asked me with a shy ish tone in his voice. Too lazy brah.

I did not make eye contact with him. I turned around and saw his binder which was a couple tables away. I turned back around, still not making eye contact and said "Why can't you get it yourself. You have legs right, why don't you use them".

"Well I would get it myself, but you are closer to it" he replied probably with a smirk on his face.

I sighed. I then stood up walked to the other table to get his binder walked back and said "Your stupid".

After I said that I looked up and paused. He had black hair not long but not short, a tan very similar to mine, same with his nose, I was about a inch or half a inch taller than him. But his eyes. They were like mine dark brown, big, and beautiful.

We kept looking at each other then his face slowly started to turn pink, while I would already feel my face heating up. I wanted to move my eyes away I couldn't. It would really help if you just look away. I started to feel like the whole world was moving so slow.

"Uhh...here's your binder" I said taking my eyes off him and looking down. Finally.

"Oh...yeah...thanks" he said. He looked over to me one more time and blushed again, then he left.

"Ugh" I said putting my head on the table. "Nice job making a new friend Kyoko" I said to myself.

|~Timeskip~|

Later on that night I kept thinking about what happened at lunch. I wasn't sorry but I felt kinda bad. I could of at lease introduce myself to him I thought. Anyway I will forget about this later, I won't worry about this for long.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I didn't forget about what happened. And it has already been two weeks. Why do I keep thinking about what I said to him I thought. I kept thinking and thinking and thinking, until I found my answer. I wasn't thinking about what I said to him...I was thinking about him. Ew why?

Why? Why was I thinking about him. I just talked to him once and now I can't get him out of my head. I continued to think about him for a other week until I realized something I didn't notice or think about before.

There is only one person that I think about this much and that is Kai, but I am now finding myself thinking about the other boy more than Kai. Right then and there I realized that I might like Kai but I also do feelings for someone else.

After that I always wanted to say sorry to that boy. Every time I planned on apologizing I couldn't do it because I felt so guilty. I knew that if I went up to him looked him in the eyes I would freeze like I did last time. So I never did apologize, nor talk to him for the rest of 6th grade. I felt so bad that I never apologized to him, I wanted to kill myself for that. Heh heh good thing you didn't.

But I also started to think, that day we first talked to each other. Why did he come up to me. He could have just gotten his binder himself or he could have asked someone else. Why me...?

(Just got to say something. This isn't really how me and Hiro met. I have spent a long time thinking how did we meet but it never came to me so I just made this up. Sorry if some of you are kinda sad about this)