Chapter 6- July 20 2013

"Ahh we are finally 7th graders" said my best friend Timiko in her weird, stupid, happy voice.

"Haha we ain't 7th graders yet we still need to wait until September" I said back with a smile.

"Once we exit these gates we will no longer be 6th graders" she said. I said nothing and just rolled my eyes. Didn't you hear what I just said.

We exit the gates with a smile and a relief, we are both ready for summer break. No me actually, summer break is hella boring.

"So what did you think of your first year of middle school?" I asked Timiko.

"I thought it was pretty good. I am surprised that we made a lot of new friends at this school and this was just our first year here" she replied.

"Haha yup, I know right! People are nicer here than at our Elementary school" I comment.

"Anyway how bout you? How was your first year" she asked me.

I paused for a moment and started to think about everything that happened this year. I kept thinking and thinking until I said "It was pretty good" with a fake smile which Timiko thought it was real. To be honest...THIS YEAR FRIKEN SUCKED!

"Oh my mom is here" she said.

I looked up and saw her mom in her car, and the car in the back of her was mine.

"Yeah, so is my mom. I will come by to your house later on today, okay".

"Okay, later".

"Bye".

I walked over to my car and when I looked up my mom gave me a smile, I then opened the door put my stuff inside and closed the door. My mom hugged me and congratulated me, which did not surprise me because she always hugs me.

I turned over to get my seat belt and when I look up...I saw him. Oh glob kill me now. I saw that boy, ugh I wish I knew his damn name I thought. We kept looking at each other until my hair got in my face then I put it behind my ear, and he slowly started to blush.

I didn't mean to flirt or anything like that I thought to myself. I'm not really a flirty type of person. My car started to move but we kept eye contact, I wanted to wave bye but I couldn't I still felt guilty for calling him stupid. I eventually took my eyes off him when I got to that point where I couldn't turn my head anymore. Good now forget that ever happened.

The summer was good and normal. I still have not seen Kai but I still really liked him. Ew why? I would have stopped a long time ago. I stopped liking that other guy, I don't know why. I just hope my 7th grade year is a lot better than my 6th grade year because to be honest 6th grade sucked. There is so many things I want to change, so many things I regret, so many things that changed me.