Chapter 20- September 25 2014

It has been 3 weeks since I have started school and Hiro...he started liking someone else. Good! He started to like my friend Mina. I couldn't do anything about it so I just did the thing that I thought was right, be supportive. I was in science class then I heard someone call out my name, it was Hiro.

"Ugh what do you want I'm trying to finish today's science homework"

"Pft, I finished that and can you give this to Min-"

"Your asking her out aren't you" I interrupted.

"How'd you know" he questioned.

I shrugged and said "I just do. Now lemme give that note to Mina". He gave me a soft smile then handed me the note, I turned around to Mina who sat across from me. "Yo Mina, this is from Hiro"

"Oh my god it's a note!" she said loud sarcastically.

"Yeah. It's a note. And I think he wants you to open the note" I said sarcastically. Mina opened the note then her eyes grew big, she then looked over to Hiro who couldn't see her and mouthed "What the fuck". I started to giggle.

"Kyoko what should I say?" Mina asked me.

"I don't know, that's your decision"

"Ughhhh I just like him as a friend, I don't like him like him"

"Well if you just like him as a friend then you need to tell him that"

"I know but I also don't want to hurt his feelings"

I sighed then mumbled "Why does everyone worry about people's feelings in these days" I know right?! There just feelings.

It was then time to go to my 3rd period class and I was hoping that when I was in 4th period I would find out Mina's final answer. In 4th period I asked Hiro what Mina's answer was and he said she said yes, I congratulated him but I knew that relationship would not last long at all and did it...hellll no. Mina and Hiro got into a argument at lunch then in PE Mina broke up with Hiro.

About 5 days later Hiro asked Mina out again and she said yes. I could tell Hiro didn't like Mina that much anymore because he was talking to me more than he was talking to Mina. About 2 days later Hiro broke up with Mina and no one knew why, Mina didn't really care though. Over the weekend my friend Kyo kept bothering me about Hiro.

Kyo and Hiro are best friends and Kyo claims that he knows all of Hiro's secrets and crap, Kyo is saying Hiro broke up with Mina because of me but I don't think thats true...but if that is true, why would he break up with Mina because of me? Why me..?