Chapter 13- February- March 2014

Me and Hiro changed around each other, I felt like we were acting the way we wanted to act around each other. He would always say he loved me, about 10 times a day and I would say the same back. He was also supportive, caring, and overprotective. There was a time in the beginning of our relationship where I was thinking of breaking up with him because of my love for Kai, but I came to conclusion that I had to let Kai go because he probably likes someone else, its been almost a year that I haven't seen him, and I don't feel right liking two guys at once so...I let one go and stayed with Hiro. Why? I would have broken up with him by now.

About in the beginning of March I was texting my friend Kole and I found something out that made me want to redo my whole entire 6th grade

Kole~ u know Hiro has liked u since 6th grade right?

Kyoko~ wait.................................WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Kole~ oh so u didn't know

Kyoko~ WTF DO U KNOW

Kyoko~ OMFG

Kyoko~ WTF

Kyoko~ TELL ME

Kyoko~ NOWWWWW

Kyoko~ how did u find out????!!!!

Kole~ ...he just told me...one sunny day...

Kyoko~ WHEN DID HE TELL U

Kyoko~ WHERE DID HE TELL U

Kole~ (•^•) at school and at the end of 6th grade

Kyoko~ do u know if he liked me longer or whatever??????

Kole~ I am guessing so

Kyoko~ aw crap

Kyoko~ now I feel stupid

Kyoko~ I never went to talk to him. I was always with my friends

Kyoko~ I regret it soooo much now

Kyoko~ wait y did he not come and talk to me???

Kole~ I guess he was shy

Kole~ (just like I was ¬_¬)

I went to Hiro to ask him if he really did like me in 6th grade and he said he did. I felt really bad. I apologized to him and he said that it was okay and he should have been the one who went up and started talking to me. At that moment I wish I could turn back the clock back to 6th grade and instead of me acting like a stranger, I would start our friendship right then and there. I regret it so much now...stupid me. You were stupid then and now...doesn't surprise me.

About March, the end of March, Hiro started acting different around me. I felt like he was keeping something from me. I knew he was keeping something from me. He wasn't talking to me as much and he seemed less happy, I knew something was definitely bugging him, and I was going to figure it out and stop it. It kills me to see Hiro sad and I will do whatever I can to make him happy again.

Why are you making the enemy happy...when they are meant to knock you down...